Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2006
Canberra
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
RvHWw.gif

pretty fair, not a fan of any of em. Pearce wasn't too bad in the first I thought though.

s**t post. Pearce wasn't the worst out there tonight, Clarke is our 2nd best ruckman.
Pearce's constant inaccurate kicking and lack of vision is just infuriating. Apart from a tackle and that goal near the end, he was nothing but a liability.

Also, Griffin > Clarke in my opinion. Griff's just been unlucky with injury. I would definitely prefer the combo of Sandi/Griff over Sandi/Zarke.

We had a wrong Pearce out there. :D
I don't normally succumb to scapegoating after a loss and besides this is been brewing for a while now, but D Pearce needs either a good kick in the arse and sent to Peel next year for at least 6-8 games or just delist the campaigner.
Clarke, well my patience is getting thinner but it is still there. You don't just get rid of ruckman like that. But next year he should seriously pull his finger out.

Time for some hard decisions at the club they weren't frightened to sack Harves so shouldnt be an issue to move on a couple of players starting with Zac Clarke for mine refuses to stand up in big games flat tracker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Clarke was decent tonight.

Suban and MDB were terrible but
Played less than a half and was better than 1/4 of our team. In that time he got more of the ball than 9 other players. de Boer was ok, not sure why people are bagging him out for his match. Suban was poor, you're right about him. Clarke decent? Dafuq?

Nah, I know they won't. Just wish they were. Clarke I'd be a little upset about losing, but Pearce and Sylvia I couldn't give 2 shits about.

It's frustrating to see someone like Clarke playing below his capabilities constantly, but ruckmen can take ages to come good. If we're asking the same questions this time next year with no discernible improvement from him, then he'll be right in the gun.

Pearce needs pressure put on him from someone like Sheridan. He could fall out of the side if our young guys continue to improve next year.

Sylvia...meh. Who knows with him.

Played less than a half and was better than 1/4 of our team. In that time he got more of the ball than 9 other players. de Boer was ok, not sure why people are bagging him out for his match. Suban was poor, you're right about him. Clarke decent? Dafuq?

Haha yeah over reacting after a heartbreaking loss maybe. Just though DeBoer made poor decisions. Although many dockers did. Stats aren't everything.
I just thought Clarke competed better than most weeks. Didn't do a whole lot, but was better

Sylvia is the future of this club for the next few seasons.

We will need him to win the premiership, next year, unless somebody has an idea to spontaneously generate a replacement goal kicking midfielder with a mature body in the meantime?

Face it, we have goal problems, players such as Slyvia who kick goals carry a special level of importance around here. They are indispensable

Slyvia is the Pearce replacement for next year, at least he does't fumble under pressure and doesn't have a history of poor performance in finals.

Pearce has a history of failing in the hard games , wasn't sad he left , you blokes see him every week , do you reckon he's worth the coin ?.

Slyvia is a ready-made replacement.

Problem solved.

Same age as well, IRRC.

Anyone who thinks Pearce wasn't the worst player out there was watching a different game to me. Most of this season he's been a liability and I for one, hope he never pulls on the purple again. Tonight he was close to PA's best player....only edged out by Stevic, Nargetts and Schmitt.

Hope he gets shown the door tomorrow morning.

Edit: Clarke as a future but needs to work on being consistent. I don't see Sylvia playing for anybody but Peel until his contract expires. I'd like to be wrong but he's got too much Melbourne in him now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back