Darcey Moore at Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Alfredo Rojas

Pain&Gain
Jun 21, 2014
Altona
AFL Club
GWS
Is it possible that Darcey Moore ends up at Blues?

I heard that Gillon McLaughlan is planning to impose Father-Son drafting rules that clubs maybe able to outbid. Wondering possible for Carlton to outbid to attain him. Outbid with a say Pick #5 & second round pick?

Correct me if I'm wrong not sure how many true key forwards are there in this years draft? Thinking both McCartin & Wright will go within top 4 then leaves Blues, poss Reece McKenzie

Is it possible that Darcey Moore ends up at Blues?

I heard that Gillon McLaughlan is planning to impose Father-Son drafting rules that clubs maybe able to outbid. Wondering possible for Carlton to outbid to attain him. Outbid with a say Pick #5 & second round pick?

Correct me if I'm wrong not sure how many true key forwards are there in this years draft? Thinking both McCartin & Wright will go within top 4 then leaves Blues, poss Reece McKenzie

Irrelevant as any change to the bidding system will still let a club use their first round pick to match the offer, which Collingwood will no doubt do. The only difference is that the new system might need to outlay a second or third round pick as well if the difference between their pick and the bid is too great.

No Chance. Collingwood would Match Carlton’s Offer.

Don’t think the Bidding team could big with 2 picks.

Though if it is. Another way the AFL House is destroying the game

No Chance. Collingwood would Match Carlton’s Offer.

Don’t think the Bidding team could big with 2 picks.

Though if it is. Another way the AFL House is destroying the game

Which would be your club presidents fault. The reason the AFL are changing this is because Eddie has spoken out about the Academy kids being picked up under F/S type conditions. Now both F/S and Academys could end up costing clubs 2 picks based on what 4 people happen to think the kid could do.

Which would be your club presidents fault. The reason the AFL are changing this is because Eddie has spoken out about the Academy kids being picked up under F/S type conditions. Now both F/S and Academys could end up costing clubs 2 picks based on what 4 people happen to think the kid could do.

I agree, Eddie needs to keep his Big Mouth Shut at times and this was 1 of the times he needed to shut up about.

Well still has not been said it will come into this years Draft and I hope it does not as it would looked Rushed.

I think it should just be for Academies as they get the Higher Rated players nearly every year but Father/Sons don’t happen for 1 team every year

I agree, Eddie needs to keep his Big Mouth Shut at times and this was 1 of the times he needed to shut up about.

Well still has not been said it will come into this years Draft and I hope it does not as it would looked Rushed.

I think it should just be for Academies as they get the Higher Rated players nearly every year but Father/Sons don’t happen for 1 team every year

Not really, we didnt have any highly rated players last year. We picked up one who Adelaide bidded on and will take some time yet and another that was rookied. This year there is a few at Sydney that are in the highly rated basket, but we could go stretch of 2-3 drafts with fourth rounders/Rookies.

Not really, we didnt have any highly rated players last year. We picked up one who Adelaide bidded on and will take some time yet and another that was rookied. This year there is a few at Sydney that are in the highly rated basket, but we could go stretch of 2-3 drafts with fourth rounders/Rookies.

Well Brisbane does not seem to have tones of High Prospects coming thru. You jane an okay one this year but it’s the NSW Clubs that have some really good ones of the next few seasons in Henney and Mills

Won't happen with the academies either. Sydney's getting lucky with (potentially) two in two years, but are they going to be better than the likes of Viney, Libba and Moore, taken as father/sons over the last few years? In general they're going to be as random amongst the northern clubs as father/sons are across everyone else, it's just that we see a streak early, it's going to the strong club out of the four northern clubs, and so people get up in arms.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if such a ludicrous system were to happen, i do not want Moore at Carlton with pick 6, i have no doubt there are better/more talented players available with that pick.

Even if such a ludicrous system were to happen, i do not want Moore at Carlton with pick 6, i have no doubt there are better/more talented players available with that pick.

Blues don’t draft KPP early anyway:rolleyes:

Blues don’t draft KPP early anyway:rolleyes:

There hardly been an abundance of quality talls in the draft in recent years when its time for our first pick anyway. I have no doubt we made the right call picking Menzel and Cripps with our first picks in the last couple of drafts.

There hardly been an abundance of quality talls in the draft in recent years when its time for our first pick anyway. I have no doubt we made the right call picking Menzel and Cripps with our first picks in the last couple of drafts.

Menzel looks the Goods and Cripps is only in his 1st Season.

Last year I think McCarthy would of been a Good Pick

Ok, who then seeing you are so sure he ain't worth pick 6? The guy (Moore) according to 3 AFL recruiters who I know rate him clear number1. Make it what you will.

Ok, who then seeing you are so sure he ain't worth pick 6? The guy (Moore) according to 3 AFL recruiters who I know rate him clear number1. Make it what you will.
I make that out to be total bullshit.

I wouldn't take him in the top 10. If Collingwood get him, it'll be around about where he'd go if he wasn't a father/son prospect.

Kane Lucas says hi when Talia was on the board!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back