Game Day Darcy Moore (Thread closed - pls move over to 'welcome ...' thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulldogs would nominate him anyway. Both of them teams need to enhance their KP stock

Yeah, but I would have thought the Bulldogs would expect that they can get a slider from the top 4 (Wright, Lever) or Durdin as the KPP, and would therefore not want to commit their pick to Darcy, who is probably in that next tier.

Agree. Has there ever been a case where a F/S nominated player was 'passed' (refused to match bid) during the bidding process.
I doubt it.

Not Yet. All Nominated F/S have been Drafted

Typical Hine. Saying a Bit with not saying much.

They would already know where they Value him/

We Nominated Him means we rate Him at least in the Top 10 and I be very Surprised if we Pass even with our 1st Round Pick.

And the Tweet did say he was in our Top 8

We will take him, its nice to know the tankers want him but even though they have a better pick it counts for nothing.

EAD Malthouse and Carlton. And pick 8, we are probably getting him a few slots below value.

Agree. Has there ever been a case where a F/S nominated player was 'passed' (refused to match bid) during the bidding process.
I doubt it.

No, but that is because the chance of getting someone for above fair value sits with the nominator. The reason that this one is different is because Darcy is probably rated just about exactly at our pick, which rarely happens with previous F/S noms.

No, but that is because the chance of getting someone for above fair value sits with the nominator. The reason that this one is different is because Darcy is probably rated just about exactly at our pick, which rarely happens with previous F/S noms.

Well Moore could be Rated anywhere from 3 onwards.

With Clark going to the Cats. We need his Type even more now

We Nominated Him means we rate Him at least in the Top 10 and I be very Surprised if we Pass even with our 1st Round Pick.

Not right, Dave. If we nominated him, it means Hine rates him worthy of our last pick in the draft at least, not the first. And the tweet didn't say anything about Darcy being rated in our top 8...

Not right, Dave. If we nominated him, it means Hine rates him worthy of our last pick in the draft at least, not the first. And the tweet didn't say anything about Darcy being rated in our top 8...

He would not Nominate him if he rated him that low

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He would not Nominate him if he rated him that low

He would, just as he would nominate any father son that he rated as someone worth taking with his last pick. He did it with Barham, for example. By nominating a f/s candidate it just means that you are committing to take them with your last pick at least.

It doesn't mean he rates him that low Dave, but it certainly doesn't mean he rates him in the top 10. The only way we will know if he rates him in the top 9 is if he is selected with our first pick. Otherwise we won't know.

Relax. He will be taken with our 2nd round, if not our 1st. We have access to rebuild his hip ;)

Dear Football God,

This year has been quite tough.

Injuries, the only 2 top 25 picks who didn't play were Freeman and Scharenberg.

We missed finals.

Dayne Beams doesn't love us anymore and will only be compensated with pick 4 and steak knives.

Clark picked the Cats..

Can we please have something go right, if you allow Darcy to Slip to our second rounder i will try and be a better person. Drink and swear a little less, Donate to Charity, hell i will even set the Carlton theme song as my ringtone on my phone for 12 months.

Just this one tiny little favour.

Yours Sincerely,

UI.

Last edited:
Dear Football God,

This year has been quite tough.

Injuries, the only 2 top 25 picks who didn't play were Freeman and Scharenberg.

We missed finals.

Dayne Beams doesn't love us anymore and will only be compensated with pick 4 and steak knives.

Clark picked the Cats..

Can we please have something go right, if you allow Darcy to Slip to our second rounder i will try and be a better person. Drink and swear a little less, Donate to Charity, hell i will even set the Carlton theme song as my ringtone on my phone for 12 months.

Just this one tiny little favour.

Yours Sincerely,

UI.
Sounds like you trying to make a deal with the devil, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back