Game Day Darcy Moore (Thread closed - pls move over to 'welcome ...' thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did his hammy, Collingwood has responded with this;

Darcy Moore - 2-3 weeks.:p
James-Van-Der-Beek-Crying-On-Dawsons-Creek-Gif.gif

He did his hammy, Collingwood has responded with this;

Darcy Moore - 2-3 weeks.:p

Guess he is at Collingwood then as the Hammy Problems has got to him too.

Might get him in the 2nd Round After all

As others have said, yes they are locked to Moore.
That's the reason why clubs may be put off bidding (although he's good enough that they won't.) They would want to be sure as s**t that they really want him.

Exactly. That's why no one will bid 'to make sure we pay more for him'. They'll only bid if they rate him around that spot.

How much further down the ladder do people think we need to fall to get him second round?

Try pick 4/5 overall if we wanted Moore second round.

We're yet to commit to Moore but hopefully we find a way into the top 8 and even win a final to increase the potential value of his selection.

Finish outside the top 8 and while Moore still probably is the pick the certainty decreases that Moore is the top of our draft board.

For all we know if we miss the top 8 we might like as an example Jarrod Pickett or perhaps one of the talls - perhaps Goddard who could be a chance of being available at our pick. It's what we'd have to weigh up and until we nominate Moore as we saw a couple of years back with Stewart who we passed up it's never certain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Try pick 4/5 overall if we wanted Moore second round.

We're yet to commit to Moore but hopefully we find a way into the top 8 and even win a final to increase the potential value of his selection.

Finish outside the top 8 and while Moore still probably is the pick the certainty decreases that Moore is the top of our draft board.

For all we know if we miss the top 8 we might like as an example Jarrod Pickett or perhaps one of the talls - perhaps Goddard who could be a chance of being available at our pick. It's what we'd have to weigh up and until we nominate Moore as we saw a couple of years back with Stewart who we passed up it's never certain.

Well with the Season fast coming to a End. We could find out in the Next Couple of Week,

I am 98% sure we will Draft Moore

When I first saw it I got excited thinking that his "days of leg injuries are over"

I got to the game at half time yesterday and spoke to an oakleigh fan who said he hurt his hip / got a corkie in the second term. He was running around the boundary for about 5-10 mins just after half time trying to loosen it up.

He came on and played forward but was clearly hampered. Certainly didn't look like a hammy otherwise I don't think he would have come back on. As it was if they weren't behind on scoreboard they might have rested him for rest of the day. He did a few things but was certainly struggling. I left at 3/4 time but I would doubt that he would've played in the last qtr from what I saw.

I got to the game at half time yesterday and spoke to an oakleigh fan who said he hurt his hip / got a corkie in the second term. He was running around the boundary for about 5-10 mins just after half time trying to loosen it up.

He came on and played forward but was clearly hampered. Certainly didn't look like a hammy otherwise I don't think he would have come back on. As it was if they weren't behind on scoreboard they might have rested him for rest of the day. He did a few things but was certainly struggling. I left at 3/4 time but I would doubt that he would've played in the last qtr from what I saw.

Thanks for the Report Mate

Darcy won't get past Carlton or Richmond, one of those two will call our bluff. Can't wait to see how he performs in the combine. He will be in Collingwood colors next year.

Interesting read about him that most recruiters see his best position more as a defender than a forward at this stage. Hine apparently sais at a coterie function he will start as defender.

So we need to find a decent kpf in draft too.

Interesting read about him that most recruiters see his best position more as a defender than a forward at this stage. Hine apparently sais at a coterie function he will start as defender.

So we need to find a decent kpf in draft too.

Well Unless we Trade in for a Top 5 Pick. I can’t see us getting one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back