Player Watch Darcy Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down people. It was a good performance no doubt but let's keep expectations low. He is just a kid. Next week he may struggle to get a kick. Remember Seedsman and ANZAC Day. He looks every bit a champ, but it will be a long journey for him, not a short sprint.

Calm down people. It was a good performance no doubt but let's keep expectations low. He is just a kid. Next week he may struggle to get a kick. Remember Seedsman and ANZAC Day. He looks every bit a champ, but it will be a long journey for him, not a short sprint.

Moore is a way better Prospect then Seedsman.

Be very exciting to watch Moore’s Career.

As you say he be up and down for the next few year. Hopefully more Up's then Down's

Hmmm...in that case avoid Ireland all together.

if i have a son.. imma name him paddy. i actually know a greek bloke i used to go to school with his name was fred. story behind his name was when his parents migrated from greece they asked the nurse whats a good australian name to name their kid whilst she was giving birth. the nurse said 'fred'.. and so they named him fred. i actually might name my kid fred.. bring it back into vogue.. its actually a great name i reckon no bs

if i have a son.. imma name him paddy. i actually know a greek bloke i used to go to school with his name was fred. story behind his name was when his parents migrated from greece they asked the nurse whats a good australian name to name their kid whilst she was giving birth. the nurse said 'fred'.. and so they named him fred. i actually might name my kid fred.. bring it back into vogue.. its actually a great name i reckon no bs

Frederick MCCartin Gimp.

seedsman was pick 70 odd.. if it werent for his nvolvement in the club.. then hed have been overlooked.. moore is in a league of his own.. not in a league of 'yeah lets just get him at pick 70' like seedsman.

its a good name 'fred'. you know how all these try hard socialites name their kids like its a fad.. imma try and create a trend.. bring fred back. its a manly yet humourous name.

Don't forget that the wife has to agree. If I had a boy I would have named him Lennox.

the name paddy mccartin i can say all day long.. it comes off the tongue nicely.. i just love saying his name.. i think i said it 100+ times the other day out loud with no one around. i think im losing my mind
What a strange post! One of several, in fact!!

it would be interesting to watch the dynamics or cloke and moore together.. both aerobic beasts. cant wait to see em peaking together

Peaking Togethero_O

There is 10 years age Difference.

It be like the Rocca and Cloke playing together.

Very Exciting To Watch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

his marking is the best iv seen from pleasing on the eye perspective. my worry with moore is he does leave his body open to collission.. so there might be some shifty players who are gonna go and out hit him. do theyn actually train themselves to better protect their bodies?

Shut up captain buzzkill :p

Really liked his marking. Takes the ball at the highest point and his timing is fantastic. Showed a good turn of pace and he seems to have agility as well for someone at 199cm. Way too early to get carried away but the signs are of something special are there without a doubt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back