Player Watch Darcy Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odds are he'll go missing rhis week is young will get moore attention and cloke not playing. ..if he can snag 2 I think his done well

Could but also could come out and Kick a Few More Goals

From what I've seen of Moore he is almost an exclusively "mark and kick" player. Where as Roughead has a much stronger ability to coast around the ground and win ground balls and get handball receives ect. So far (and it's early days) Darcy hasn't really shown that ability to find "easy" football, he struggles to get over 10 possessions (even in the VFL) but all his possessions are super high impact.

That's mostly why I never see him in the midfield, he will always be a low possession getter but have a very high impact with them (A taller forward version of Cyril Rioli maybe? :p)

At 199cm+ I don’t think he would spend massive times in the Midfield anyway.

Moore has shown he is a Quick Learner this year. Going From KPD to a KPF that Kicked 5 Goals

Trav always seemed a lot angrier when he was younger... it's a shame because he plays his best football when he is angry

Spent too much time with Cameron Wood I suspect :rolleyes:

422485-more-news.jpg
http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2011/06/29/1226084/422485-more-news.jpg

I've got a feeling that Darcy is going to kick another bag this week.
Pants area getting a little firm tbh.

I reckon he will kick between 2-8 Goals Tomorrow;)

Intresting how he goes in the Wet

I view him as a young richo, hopefully without the stupidity and selfishness that chacterised richos early career.
I've never ever loved any opposition player besides Richo, personally loved his character and if Darcy was as passionate as Richo was I feel like we would have a great connection to him as supporters. Would make him a crowd favourite and just a roar every time he gets it!

Hope people realise theres a solid chance he has 5 touches and no goals next week..
I was incredibly predictable to be honest..
and a Good Chance he could kick another 3 or so Goals as well
It was never a "good" chance, it was a relatively slim chance. Hopefully you didnt get over excited for Moore this week, and set yourself up for disapointment...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was never going to play well Buckley set him up to fail a bloke in his 4th game should not be made to compete 2 on 1 as often as Moore did today

Shows what a crap coach Bucks is

Yeah Moore showed great form I thought especially on those long searching leads. He'll be much better with Cloke back and he'll build confidence with every game he plays.

Was far from our worst.

Yeah Moore showed great form I thought especially on those long searching leads. He'll be much better with Cloke back and he'll build confidence with every game he plays.

Was far from our worst.

I almost have close to our Bests today

Top 10 I think. Really had no impact though. Was never going to work using him as our main key forward. He took his chances last week on a suspect defender but was very infrequently involved today. Averaging about 1.5 involvements a quarter. Cloke out is really taking its toll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He competed well, gave a marking option and looked dangerous on the lead. Has excellent hands out in front and above his head.

Very exciting, this end of the year will be great for him playing on good defenders and i think he held his own against mcdonald considering the delivery and ball movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back