Player Watch Darcy Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
no doubt the kid will be a star. perfect timing indeed given Cloke is probably now going to be on the decline based on age. hopefully within 3 years Moore will Be no 1 forward.

I found when Moore is on a Arc and Face the Goal. He is a Very Good Set-Shot on Goal.

Just when he is on a Angle he can Struggle a bit as he just goes the Drop Kick

I found when Moore is on a Arc and Face the Goal. He is a Very Good Set-Shot on Goal.

Just when he is on a Angle he can Struggle a bit as he just goes the Drop Kick
Drop kick? I must've missed that, haven't seen one for years or at least since shaving this morning.

Can't really expect much from Moore as a 1st year KPP with such a poor midfield hacking it over his head.

Still 3-4 years away if we're being honest, will be a great player once he grows into his body.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't really expect much from Moore as a 1st year KPP with such a poor midfield hacking it over his head.

Still 3-4 years away if we're being honest, will be a great player once he grows into his body.

I say 2-3 Years away from having more Impact for Longer. Still needs to play more next year.

Feel sorry for him with the Crap Delivery he gets from our Mids

I don't expect Moore to be a match winner and I loved the fact that he doesn't stop trying. Was a long way from one of the worst today. Gives his all whether forward or in the ruck.
Reads the play well and I love the fact that he quickly looks up/ around for options.

I don't expect Moore to be a match winner and I loved the fact that he doesn't stop trying. Was a long way from one of the worst today. Gives his all whether forward or in the ruck.
Reads the play well and I love the fact that he quickly looks up/ around for options.

Won’t Come a Match Winner you think until he is Around the 100 Game Mark but he Defintally has the Potential to become one.

Great to see him always trying to do something or Create Something. Head Never Goes Down.

Also a good user of the Ball.

Surprise how good he does look in the Ruck for such a Skinny Tall.

Yep, He does not muck around when he gets the Ball. Tries to move it on Quick

Won’t Come a Match Winner you think until he is Around the 100 Game Mark but he Defintally has the Potential to become one.

Great to see him always trying to do something or Create Something. Head Never Goes Down.

Sorry Dave, I am going to disagree with you again, I think he will be a match winner well and truly before 100 games.
He has got that special something, good attitude, doesn't get ruffled.

I'd go as far as saying he will begin to have a serious influence on games in half that time. He will be getting genuine attention from the opposition by the time he hits 50 games imo.

Sorry Dave, I am going to disagree with you again, I think he will be a match winner well and truly before 100 games.
He has got that special something, good attitude, doesn't get ruffled.

Well that be Fantastic Then:thumbsu:

Agree - You watch him play there is something just Special about him.

Apex36 he might get more Attention next year at AFL Level

Darcy is a genuine once in a lifetime star that's showing great signs no matter the role he's asked to play.
Hopefully we don't run him into the ground like we did with Josh Fraser.

Darcy is a genuine once in a lifetime star that's showing great signs no matter the role he's asked to play.
Hopefully we don't run him into the ground like we did with Josh Fraser.

Agreed, Moore is probably the greatest player of this generation and the past generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back