Player Watch Darcy Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have always maintained that I see him going forward at some point in his career and then playing most of his football there.

I don't now what it is and I hate it but for some reason I find him really annoying. I hope it changes
He's fairly confident, that might be it.
I find it Moore, ( :)) annoying that he seems to be the sole focus of our 2014 draft i.e, we don't hear about anyone else much.

Last edited:
I don't now what it is and I hate it but for some reason I find him really annoying. I hope it changes

Why? Being a Bit Cocky is what Makes a Good Footballer. Just have to see some of the Best Footballers are and you do find they can come across as Cocky.

He is just very Self Confident

He's fairly confident, that might be it.
I find it Moore, :)p) annoying that he seems to be the sole focus of our 2014 draft i.e, we don't hear about anyone else much.

A ton of People been talking about De Goey on here

I mean out of the club.
It seems to be Darcy this, Darcy that.

Well Maybe because they Rate him so Highly.

He is already great in front of a Camera/Microphone so he can Handle this

Why? Being a Bit Cocky is what Makes a Good Footballer. Just have to see some of the Best Footballers are and you do find they can come across as Cocky.

He is just very Self Confident

Being a bit cocky can also ruin a good footballer. It can work both ways.

I think he might be a bit of a tosser but if he ends up being a good footballer I will learn to live with it.

Buddy always was very confident. The whole "you're speaking to the wrong person" when Delidio was being interviewed as an u18. He goes alright as a footballer. Obviously it's too much to hope that Moore is anywhere near that level though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have always maintained that I see him going forward at some point in his career and then playing most of his football there.

I see him basically playing in nearly every position.

After watching that clip I find him nothing more than a well spoken, confident young lad and anyone thinking differently need to take their criticism pants off.

2nd That.

I think is that he is so Well Spoken and Confident that it gives SOME people the Feel of him being a Arrogant

Hine does not Draft Dickheads

Every club has dickheads. Don't know why fans of every team like making out that every player at their club is a great person.

There are probably people at collingwood who say the right things in the media but if you met them in real life you wouldn't like. So what that is just what happens in sport.

Hine does not Draft Dickheads

046631-57bf591e-4c13-11e3-8ea1-0956ca5aa3f4.jpg

Beg your pardon?

After watching that clip I find him nothing more than a well spoken, confident young lad and anyone thinking differently need to take their criticism pants off.

It's funny you mentioned taking pants off. The thought definitely crossed my mind.

No Dave he was always a dickhead, we just tolerated him because he was a good footballer. The same will apply to Darcy if he turns out to be a bit of a flog. Us supporters will tolerate plenty if a player helps us win regularly.

and How do you know he was a Dickhead:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back