FTA-TV Daredevil

Remove this Banner Ad

Just finished 3 came on to say the same.

The ending brutal

After watching network superhero shows like arrow and constantine this is a welcome change

Have u seen the start of ep 4?

Holy s**t I could almost feel it myself.

Edit: and the end of ep4.

D'Onofrio so good.

Last edited:
Have u seen the start of ep 4?

Holy s**t I could almost feel it myself.

Edit: and the end of ep4.

D'Onofrio so good.

Yeah finished the first 4 about to start 5.

great so far, has a 9.4 on IMDB as well which puts it near the top of tv shows ever. Prob a bit over rated but definitely should be 8+

Experimental

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2012
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Yeah finished the first 4 about to start 5.

great so far, has a 9.4 on IMDB as well which puts it near the top of tv shows ever. Prob a bit over rated but definitely should be 8+
It'll come down pretty soon. Most greatly anticipated movies and TV shows usually get flooded with 10/10 ratings upon release, but begin to lower as the 'non-fanboys' start to watch and review.

I haven't actually seen Daredevil yet, so I'm not sure what it'll come down to (if at all), but I remember numerous TV shows coming out with IMDB ratings of 9+, only to drop to 6 - 7 a few months after release.

In saying that, it's got 98% on Rotten Tomatoes, which is pretty impressive, so I doubt it'll drop too much. I've read reviews saying that Daredevil will be Netflix's #1 flagship TV show, which is incredible given how seemingly perfect House of Cards is!

Caesar

Ex-Huckleberry
Mar 3, 2005
Tombstone, AZ
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The violence is a bit gratuitous at times, and occasionally you have to turn off your brain a bit and not think too much about the plot.

Also feel that they've stuck a bit too closely to the comic books in Foggy's characterisation. He really is Matt's inferior in every single way - putting them on a bit more of an even footing would have been nice. For example, pointing out that Foggy graduated with lower honours than Matt was a little unnecessary.

Pretty minor criticisms though. This series is good fun.

Mar 26, 2008
Fight Club
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers, Storm, Broad St.
Was trying to figure out where I remembered Vladimir from, and then I wiki'd the dude and got immediate pre-teen nostalgia.

6111cb_7fdeffef1e2541b3a402d88f9bf27526.jpg_srz_510_287_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

flight23

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 7, 2007
Bondi
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Da Bulls
finished 2 eps and looks to be the one show not iming at kids which is great

he really reminds me of Brandon Lee's character in The Crow as well

the lawyer mate seems to be the only weak link so far, it's like he's on another show

Rosarios Dawson was great in episode 2

This show really is the reason why Marvel has dominated the Movie/TV genre over their rivals DC. They are not afraid to have a wide range of shows/movies that all interconnect in a unified universe. Theres even rumours of Daredevil making a small appearance in Civil War.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This show really is the reason why Marvel has dominated the Movie/TV genre over their rivals DC. They are not afraid to have a wide range of shows/movies that all interconnect in a unified universe. Theres even rumours of Daredevil making a small appearance in Civil War.

That's what I find great that it is all interconnected yet DC pitch a fit and won't let Arrow use Lazarus pits or deadshot because of the movies.

But on the other hand why would anyone besides super villains bother breaking the law in marvel universe especially in New York where you have the home of spiderman, stark tower, avengers mansion it's just asking to get your ass whooped especially since this is set after the first avengers movie :p

everyone involved with Gotham must be looking at this show screaming "YES!!!!! THATS THE SHOW WE WERE MEANT TO HAVE"

strong strong appearance at the end of ep 3

You mean Arrow. I dont see how Gotham could be anything like this show without Batman.

Anyway moot point as the networks that air those shows wont let it be anything like this.

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Red wings, Tigers, Patriots
Up to episode 10. Has been a pretty solid show. Foggy is definitely out of place.

Think they nailed the casting of Fisk. Been impressed by it, when I saw the choice I thought I'd just constantly think of Goren from law and order, but he's done a great job with the role

Sep 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
Finished, and I thought it was really damn good. Weakened in the final third for me, but pulled it all together really well in the end. I love that this character is all apart of the same universe as the other Marvel IP's. I look forward to Daredevil meeting the Guardians of the Galaxy :p

Experimental

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2012
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
I love that this character is all apart of the same universe as the other Marvel IP's
Yet somehow the people The Avengers attack don't lose their head, spurt blood everywhere, or get impaled on a spike through their eye :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back