Norm Smith Medallist
May 18, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
*Trailer coming soon*

Just announced at the VGAs and it's my most anticipated game of 2013(?) by far. Get a feeling it's gonna be more plot heavy.

tumblr_ltt0eqsOSV1qaci5n.gif

Happy times.
Wasnt getting my hopes up too high on a sequel considering From software said it wasnt a sure thing, but this is terrific news. I just wonder if maybe they could have maybe waited until next gen considering its so close, and this probably wont be released for around another year.

Awesome. Seems it has nothing to do with the original dark souls though. Wonder why they've called it dark souls 2.

The first footage of Dark Souls 2 has arrived, with a 12 minute gameplay demo. (might get taken down - apparently IGN are being pissy about other people uploading this)

Stoked to find out that a) this is being made on the PC and then being ported to consoles, and b) that this will be released at the same time.

Hopefully they learned a thing or two from their porting of the first game.

Suprised this thread hasn't got more attention.
LOVED the first one. Up there with my faves games of the last 10 years.

Suprised this thread hasn't got more attention.
LOVED the first one. Up there with my faves games of the last 10 years.

Definitely more of a casual gaming board from what I've gathered on my short time perusing here. If it isn't a AAA console exclusive or CoD nobody really cares...

I've been avoiding any gameplay or gameplay related info for this, one of the best parts of the Souls franchise is fear of the unknown. Dreading but also highly anticipating that feeling once more.

Definitely more of a casual gaming board from what I've gathered on my short time perusing here. If it isn't a AAA console exclusive or CoD nobody really cares...

I've been avoiding any gameplay or gameplay related info for this, one of the best parts of the Souls franchise is fear of the unknown. Dreading but also highly anticipating that feeling once more.
I'm a bit casual too but seeing ds1 settle my decision to buy a ps3.

I have only watched 1 or 2 game play things to feed my excitement but agree exploration is one of the more attractive aspects

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also loved the way the games makes you feel so alone. Even when bringing in a helper in the first one the lack of communication makes you feel alone still

Possibly my most anticipated game since Skyrim. Absolutely loved Demon's Souls and Dark Souls (Also King's Field and Eternal Ring,) FROM really know how to make you feel alone!

I wonder if they are keeping the same pvp system.

I liked the match up in the last one (pretty sure I read only matched you against people with a 10% level difference ie level 20 would fight level 18-22)

Beta out today for PS+ users.

Got it in my downloads queue but not sure if I can be arsed giving it a go.

Never really got frustrated at Dark Souls, just a fun challenge.

I know a lot of people raged at the archers in Anor Londo, I must have been lucky as I got past them first go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back