Multiplat Dark Souls II

Remove this Banner Ad

As a PC gamer who bought on launch based on promises of awesome lighting, no bullshit like what happened with DS until the DSFIX popped up, I am very disappointed that I have to repurchase SOTFS as it is how the game should have originally launched.

Yep real shitty move.

Anyone bothered with the Sins of the first scholar? I wont be

I got it because I am an addict.

I'm enjoying it, a few changes that make the game slightly different (mostly easier) but enough that playing in autopilot has me suddenly dead from not acknowledging an enemy that wasn't there on the PS3 version.

Had to laugh though, the Skeleton Lord now generates a whole two pinwheels. Taken the only difficult part of that boss and just made it a hilarious joke.

I got it because I am an addict.

I'm enjoying it, a few changes that make the game slightly different (mostly easier) but enough that playing in autopilot has me suddenly dead from not acknowledging an enemy that wasn't there on the PS3 version.

Had to laugh though, the Skeleton Lord now generates a whole two pinwheels. Taken the only difficult part of that boss and just made it a hilarious joke.
May as well swap to fists to make it fair

The only hard part of that fight is being bulldozed by 3 pinwheels at the same time when you think your in the clear to slash out at one of them

Elden Ring is looking good, also if you want something new download the Cinders mod for Dark Souls 3.
Cannot wait for Elden Ring. Looks like just about everything I've ever wanted in a "Souls" game.

DS1 is my favourite just because the way all the paths and short cuts link together was perfect, the bosses were the best in the series, and it was that blend of being fair but also hard as balls.

That said, never played Bloodborne and will be next week and my DS1 obsessed mate says BB is his new fave.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DS1 is my favourite just because the way all the paths and short cuts link together was perfect, the bosses were the best in the series, and it was that blend of being fair but also hard as balls.

That said, never played Bloodborne and will be next week and my DS1 obsessed mate says BB is his new fave.
DS1 and Bloodborne (IMO) are the best From games. DS1 pre Lordvessel is just mindblowingly good, but they ran out of time with what they'd intended for the rest of the game, hence Lost Izalith. Bloodborne isn't rushed, and is the most complete experience they've ever done, and the trick weapons constitute the best PVE experience in their entire catalogue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back