Darling does another Ninja flip.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's football not gymnastics

It cost us possession today when he lost his feet

Rule 1 don't fall over......I have never see a side that falls over as much as us

Maybe he should focus less on gymnastics and more on taking simple marks and not kicking like a twat.
Yeah like the awesome interception in the first half I think then slamming it into the post. He can ninja flip all he wants kick some goals jack that's what your paid to do.
Yeah, I'm sure he spends all his time practising ninja flips that he would have otherwise been practising kicking... :rolleyes:

It's clearly an instinctual reaction (possibly via previous training) that kicks in when he loses his balance. It's effective in that he recovers much faster. He's not going to be conscious about it or performing back flips at training whilst the forwards are doing goal kicking drills.

Yeah, I'm sure he spends all his time practising ninja flips that he would have otherwise been practising kicking... :rolleyes:

It's clearly an instinctual reaction (possibly via previous training) that kicks in when he loses his balance. It's effective in that he recovers much faster. He's not going to be conscious about it or performing back flips at training whilst the forwards are doing goal kicking drills.
Mate now that he's dominating he can do whatever he wants. :)

Today's game was very depressing for us all I'm just looking for some ninja flipping comfort in these dark times.
The struggle is real :(

I've never seen a team have have so many tackles slip until today. Beyond pathetic.
Rule 1 don't fall over

Rule 2 refer back to rule 1

If your on the ground you can't impact the contest ....it's basic Auskick stuff ...FFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back