Other Darts - World Champs, Premier League, Ranking Events

Remove this Banner Ad

How has he been doing in the UK's?

Noticed they are showing them on Foxtel but haven't had a chance to watch.
His usual 1st round exit. 3rd round in fact as he had qualified for that based on the qualifying. Big rumours he hits the bottle far too hard. I reckon Simon looks haggard half the time. Maybe time to seek help if true?

Kyle Anderson on the other hand is showing some good signs and had a good UK open reaching the last 16. Potential.

His usual 1st round exit. 3rd round in fact as he had qualified for that based on the qualifying. Big rumours he hits the bottle far too hard. I reckon Simon looks haggard half the time. Maybe time to seek help if true?

Kyle Anderson on the other hand is showing some good signs and had a good UK open reaching the last 16. Potential.
I could see how the pressure and spare time could result in that. Not good signs if true.

Good for Anderson though. Always enjoy watching him play.

Big rumours he hits the bottle far too hard. I reckon Simon looks haggard half the time. Maybe time to seek help if true?

I've heard those rumours too... there's a reason why he's known on some darts forums as "Simon Whiskylots"

I'm hoping he teams up with Whitlock to represent us at the World Cup in a few months time instead of Nicho.

I may have a possible ticket for the Perth Masters on the Saturday night if anyone is interested ? face value I think its about 65

I'd take it... if I wasn't in VIC

I'm hoping he teams up with Whitlock to represent us at the World Cup in a few months time instead of Nicho.

He is 70g behind in the prize money stakes. Not sure how much Nicho is defending but unless Kyle makes up with some serious dosh I think it may be Whitlock and Nicho. Time will tell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Gary Anderson, and give Wright a sneaky chance.
But agree MVG will be hard to beat.
Anderson has been terrible since Premier League, be hard to get the form back. Agree Wright will be thereabouts, would like to see Lewis around the mark, think hes in the same side of the draw with Van Gerwen. Good to see anyone but Fil or Van Barneveld win it to be honest.

Anderson has been terrible since Premier League, be hard to get the form back. Agree Wright will be thereabouts, would like to see Lewis around the mark, think hes in the same side of the draw with Van Gerwen. Good to see anyone but Fil or Van Barneveld win it to be honest.

Get the feeling Gary might just lift for the world champs.
But yeah agree about Taylor and Barney, anyone but them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back