Darwin Football Association - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You make some interesting points there mooch. How would the executive go about getting the yeomans and cupronas back on track. I've seen Yeoman and Cuprona win flags, and I have seen them dish out some beltings to some of the more recently successful clubs. How is it for the executive to assist the clubs getting back on track. Financial dispensation under a salary cap is not going to help, as we all know that the cap is not a barrier to some.

As for the time worrying about jumpers from rep games, that is ridiculous, the rep players should be given the playing gear. I was under the impression that the Darwin was sponsored by Cougar sportswear, would not this sponsorship cover cost????

Nominate or have someone nominate you for a position on the exec mooch, see if you can enable some of these changes.

doesnt matter who is on the executive cause its the clubs that vote on stuff. the people on there try to do the best for the comp but its the clubs that dont help because they are all against each other. maybe working together instead of the whinging about mindless s**t like the cost of a pie being different price at different grounds. yes u may laugh but that did come up last year. ray parry at least wants to have a go so give him support instead of laying the boots in every chance people get. if not put your hand up if u think u can do a better job. im not interested in doing it but i support people that are willing to give things ago even if they have different ideas to me. some clubs need to realise if we cant work together our league gets weaker and we lose teams which doesnt help anyone. the strong and weak teams do the merry go round so when strong clubs vote on things maybe they should not just think of themselves but for the better of everyone. but in the end the weak clubs only get stronger with strong leadership within there clubs putting in the hard yards

doesnt matter who is on the executive cause its the clubs that vote on stuff. the people on there try to do the best for the comp but its the clubs that dont help because they are all against each other. maybe working together instead of the whinging about mindless s**t like the cost of a pie being different price at different grounds. yes u may laugh but that did come up last year. ray parry at least wants to have a go so give him support instead of laying the boots in every chance people get. if not put your hand up if u think u can do a better job. im not interested in doing it but i support people that are willing to give things ago even if they have different ideas to me. some clubs need to realise if we cant work together our league gets weaker and we lose teams which doesnt help anyone. the strong and weak teams do the merry go round so when strong clubs vote on things maybe they should not just think of themselves but for the better of everyone. but in the end the weak clubs only get stronger with strong leadership within there clubs putting in the hard yards
Awesome post brother,good work :thumbsu:

timmy mac will be at somerset next season with some big news to follow in coming weeks stay tuned:)[
I don't think that is too correct. Heard on the grape vine that he has his house for sale!! Other rumours I have heard:
Ali King to retire, along with the majority of the older ridgley brigade
Moppa Rawnsley to retire and bench coach natone
Yeoman to have a mass exodus
South to re-appoint macca if nobody better applies!!
That should start a bit of chat!

timmy mac will be at somerset next season with some big news to follow in coming weeks stay tuned:)[
I don't think that is too correct. Heard on the grape vine that he has his house for sale!! Other rumours I have heard:
Ali King to retire, along with the majority of the older ridgley brigade
Moppa Rawnsley to retire and bench coach natone
Yeoman to have a mass exodus
South to re-appoint macca if nobody better applies!!
That should start a bit of chat!

Timmy Mac will be coaching Somerset next year was told that yesterday.

Ali King a Big Chance to head to the Two Blues next year.

Yeoman have already sign a NEW Senior coach for next year with a few already on the way with him so things are looking up for them.

South Burnie will pull a new coach but might need to look outside of Burnie to get one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Timmy Mac will be coaching Somerset next year was told that yesterday.

Ali King a Big Chance to head to the Two Blues next year.

Yeoman have already sign a NEW Senior coach for next year with a few already on the way with him so things are looking up for them.

South Burnie will pull a new coach but might need to look outside of Burnie to get one.
who's coaching yeoman?

dont know why Lockett would want to coach yeoman, very big task as their best two players are leaving in cross and sommers, best of a bad lot :confused::confused:

Any other hews from the Roos,dennis?Is Jono as in Dwayne doin the twos and who are they hunting as recruits/

Maybe a chance to get Fields. He told me he will play with Dockers or Somerset but who is he kidding now that he works for Towner:rolleyes: Unsure on anyone else at this stage but will keep ear to the ground

Maybe a chance to get Fields. He told me he will play with Dockers or Somerset but who is he kidding now that he works for Towner:rolleyes: Unsure on anyone else at this stage but will keep ear to the ground

Laying down again champ, must be hard to keep upright

heard the other day that david jacobson has a coaching roll at yeoman ie assistant reserves or something any truth to this or did he just make that up himself

heard the other day that david jacobson has a coaching roll at yeoman ie assistant reserves or something any truth to this or did he just make that up himself
Have not heard anything but would have thought that Locky may give that role to someone he would bring but maybe not?Does Jake not want to stay at Motton Preston and what is Freezer doing I wonder ?

Have not heard anything but would have thought that Locky may give that role to someone he would bring but maybe not?Does Jake not want to stay at Motton Preston and what is Freezer doing I wonder ?

Not sure about any of the above Mooch but to toss some other out of season gossip in to the mix, I was out Togari way recently and was told that South were trying to lure Scott O'Halloran to Wivenhoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back