DAT MOON !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldn't sleep so at 3 am I ended up reading about the next full moon. She's a pegiree moon. Its full 22 minutes after it gets the closest to us until august next year and closest since march 2 years ago.

Some people use this time to start thinking of ways of moving on with their life from the past and of those who may need help.

She's baaaaaaack

1174744_10151814263139462_2006955221_n.jpg

I haven't been able to enjoy a good full moon for a while now.

In Darwin I could go for a walk in the moonlight at 3am wearing shorts and a t-shirt, here I'm tucked up in bed trying to forget about how cold my fingers and toes are :p

Gold Coast isn't even that cold. I'm just soft from 25 years in the tropics.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My favourite Moon story is when he filled his drum kit with explosives on American TV in 1967, and when he triggered the explosives he was thrown backward, Pete Townshend had his hair singed and Bette Davis fainted after viewing it backstage.

The Blood Moon Prophecy is a theory studied and taught by some Christian ministers, such as John Hagee and Mark Biltz, which states that an ongoing tetrad (a series of four consecutive lunar eclipses—coinciding on Jewish Holidays—with six full moons in between, and no intervening partial lunar eclipses) which began with the April 2014 lunar eclipse is a sign of the end times as described in the Bible in Acts 2:20 and Revelation 6:12.

-- WIKI

The Blood Moon Prophecy is a theory studied and taught by some Christian ministers, such as John Hagee and Mark Biltz, which states that an ongoing tetrad (a series of four consecutive lunar eclipses—coinciding on Jewish Holidays—with six full moons in between, and no intervening partial lunar eclipses) which began with the April 2014 lunar eclipse is a sign of the end times as described in the Bible in Acts 2:20 and Revelation 6:12.

-- WIKI
Oh well, it's been fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back