David Leyonhjelm watch...

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine getting trolled by an Idiot.

What's lower than an idiot? A Getz?
It's your total commitment to it that makes it work.
Can't see the difference between your normal posting and your troll posts.

I think the biggest give away, is every time you are trolling, it's when you realise you're wrong.
Almost like a foot in mouth moment.

Now, some people might say you're an idiot and a coward. But not me, I just think you're a waste of time.

It's your total commitment to it that makes it work.
Can't see the difference between your normal posting and your troll posts.

I think the biggest give away, is every time you are trolling, it's when you realise you're wrong.
Almost like a foot in mouth moment.

Now, some people might say you're an idiot and a coward. But not me, I just think you're a waste of time.

Your actions betray your words.

Lemme just pull you up there champ. See it's people like you who use emotive language on small nothing situations to try and paint it as something more than it is.

When your political hero promotes a policy (stand your ground) that allows somebody follow, shoot and kill a person because they're "threatened" because they're wearing a particular type of clothing I don't think you can claim I'm painting anything as "more than it is". That's the thing about feeling "threatened". if you leave it up to a particular person then you've got no limit on what they might feel threatened by.

So you'll say a non-smoker should walk away if they don't like smoke. But what's to say they won't feel threatened? Isn't it then their right to excercise self-defence and shoot the smoker? After all the stand your ground argument has been used for similarly ridiculous reasons for feeling threatened like the way people walk, the clothes they wear or the music they listen to.

Libertarianism's stupidity is in thinking only of the freedom to and no the freedom from. The right to have a gun anywhere and everywhere along with the right to shoot anybody you feel threatened by. What could possibly go wrong? Of course the young kid wondering around in a hoodie doesn't have the right to do so without legally being shot and killed. Much more important to be free to commit senseless acts of violence than be free from having senseless acts of violence committed on you.

When your political hero promotes a policy (stand your ground) that allows somebody follow, shoot and kill a person because they're "threatened" because they're wearing a particular type of clothing I don't think you can claim I'm painting anything as "more than it is". That's the thing about feeling "threatened". if you leave it up to a particular person then you've got no limit on what they might feel threatened by.

This is you reading your ridiculous take on things into it. To suggest he's saying if you feel threatened by someones clothing you should have the right to shoot them shows the IQ of the people involved on one side of the debate.

So you'll say a non-smoker should walk away if they don't like smoke. But what's to say they won't feel threatened? Isn't it then their right to excercise self-defence and shoot the smoker? After all the stand your ground argument has been used for similarly ridiculous reasons for feeling threatened like the way people walk, the clothes they wear or the music they listen to.

Is this the height of your thought process? Creating sublime ridiculousness through strawman arguments.

Trying to link someones right to have a smoke to being able to shoot the smoker is rather moronic in its simplicity.

Libertarianism's stupidity is in thinking only of the freedom to and no the freedom from. The right to have a gun anywhere and everywhere along with the right to shoot anybody you feel threatened by. What could possibly go wrong? Of course the young kid wondering around in a hoodie doesn't have the right to do so without legally being shot and killed. Much more important to be free to commit senseless acts of violence than be free from having senseless acts of violence committed on you.

You sound like the one with extremist views.

Extremely stupid views that have zero to do with Australia. This aint no Kansas Dorothy.

You sound like the one with extremist views.

Extremely stupid views that have zero to do with Australia. This aint no Kansas Dorothy.

What was your view on the Zimmerman case in the us? An unarmed kid being followed, shot and killed with the perpetrator being acquitted. Do you agree with your political hero that such laws in the US work far better than our laws?

Personally I rate the right to walk around unarmed without being followed and killed higher than the 'right' to follow and shoot an unarmed person without punishment because for some crazy reason you find them threatening. But maybe my views are extremist.

You were trying to paint one set of lobby groups as something noble compared to others. I countered that claim by simply stating that some of the examples you pointed out are nothing more that imposing their values onto others.
In fact you were clearly making straw man arguments because, like anyone who has been sucked in by propaganda aimed at conning the foolish and easily led, you can't argue your position using logic and facts.

Why not try thinking for yourself for a change instead of always being the mindless drone?

What was your view on the Zimmerman case in the us? An unarmed kid being followed, shot and killed with the perpetrator being acquitted. Do you agree with your political hero that such laws in the US work far better than our laws?

I have no views on it. I don't live there or live in those communities to know what they deal with. I think a form of those laws would work better here than in the US. Simply because we don't a shared history with the US.

Added you sound really stupid by constantly saying "political hero". I have no political heroes. That's for major party stooge supporters. He's simply someone who I think speaks a lot of sense to me. That being due to me being capable of acting how I should around people and not relying on the Government to hold my hand or protect me. I understand you aren't as capable this and as such you're intimidated.

Personally I rate the right to walk around unarmed without being followed and killed higher than the 'right' to follow and shoot an unarmed person without punishment because for some crazy reason you find them threatening. But maybe my views are extremist.

Once again you flip into neurotic batshit crazy mode. That can be the only plausible reason for you constantly referring to your life as if you lived in the US.

I live in Australia.

In fact you were clearly making straw man arguments because, like anyone who has been sucked in by propaganda aimed at conning the foolish and easily led, you can't argue your position using logic and facts.

Why not try thinking for yourself for a change instead of always being the mindless drone?

Great advice coming from someone who's one of the biggest borgs on here.

What propaganda exactly have I been sucked in by?

You struggle to justify your contradictory opinions to the point that it appears that you are merely regurgitating what you have been told to believe rather than having come to rational conclusions using your own intellect.

I've been smoking since I was 14 and have no intention of giving up.

Other day some princess asked me to move from the front of her shop (obviously an employee, not owner). I'm pretty sure I have 15m in front of Govt buildings and probably 1cm in front of others. If not I'll be mightily pissed off.

Of course I moved. Another business got my money.

Good work love.

You struggle to justify your contradictory opinions to the point that it appears that you are merely regurgitating what you have been told to believe rather than having come to rational conclusions using your own intellect.

Who told me what to believe?

Be honest, you're far more of a sheep than I am. Your constant regurgitation of left wing propaganda comes from no individuality, you read like a teenagers guide to left wing angst.

Who told me what to believe?

Be honest, you're far more of a sheep than I am. Your constant regurgitation of left wing propaganda comes from no individuality, you read like a teenagers guide to left wing angst.
Well I guess If you can't justify your position using facts and logic you can always resort to humourless insults :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been smoking since I was 14 and have no intention of giving up.

Other day some princess asked me to move from the front of her shop (obviously an employee, not owner). I'm pretty sure I have 15m in front of Govt buildings and probably 1cm in front of others. If not I'll be mightily pissed off.

Of course I moved. Another business got my money.

Good work love.
Of course this would never had happened had the government not introduced plain packaging.

Well I guess If you can't justify your position using facts and logic you can always resort to humourless insults :thumbsu:

Why do I need to justify my position?

It's how I want to live my life. That's an individual choice. That's the fact. I realise the concept of individualism is foreign to you.

Why do I need to justify my position?

It's how I want to live my life. That's an individual choice. That's the fact. I realise the concept of individualism is foreign to you.
That's not true.
I believe that you have every right to mindlessly regurgitate propaganda aimed at conning the fearful, ignorant and easily led.

That's not true.
I believe that you have every right to mindlessly regurgitate propaganda aimed at conning the fearful, ignorant and easily led.

You are so full of fail.

Going by your wonderful summation then I'm regurgitating propaganda to the fearful, ignorant and easily lead to convince them to allow gays to be married and legalise pot among a myriad of other things.

When in fact the only message I really have is get the * out of my life and leave me to live it how I wish.

To the point where you can harm or place at risk of harm, mislead, con or rip off others?

To the point where you take responsibility for your own life and actions. I know it's a novel concept to you but there are people out there who can lead good honest lives without the interference of the Government. Says a lot about your mentality that you think people who want to live their lives how they wish want to do so just so that they can be criminals or bad people. That's pretty ****ed up.

You say that people should be able to live as they wish, but you also support the abuse of children by incarcerating them in detention centres.

Yes, the people of this nation. Has sweet FA all to do with foreigners.

Don't care about them or their nations. Not my problem.

We need to stay out of other nations and their internal issues.

To the point where you take responsibility for your own life and actions. I know it's a novel concept to you but there are people out there who can lead good honest lives without the interference of the Government. Says a lot about your mentality that you think people who want to live their lives how they wish want to do so just so that they can be criminals or bad people. That's pretty stuffed up.
Yep, all us silly people opposed to pedophilia, carrying concealed weapons, forcing cigarette smoke onto to others in confined spaces, regulation of financial advisers, gambling, the banking sector etc. We should just stop being killjoys and allow people to get on and have a bit of fun.

Yep, all us silly people opposed to pedophilia, carrying concealed weapons, forcing cigarette smoke onto to others in confined spaces, regulation of financial advisers, gambling, the banking sector etc. We should just stop being killjoys and allow people to get on and have a bit of fun.

Outside of pedophilia(which is a pointless thing to list) the rest of the stuff you listed all comes down to personal choice. Don't like it, don't use it or be around it. Simple. Doesn't require a law.

Yes, the people of this nation. Has sweet FA all to do with foreigners.

Don't care about them or their nations. Not my problem.

We need to stay out of other nations and their internal issues.
Huh?
Is it other nations enthusiastically abusing children by locking them up in our detention centres.
Surely you believe in our national sovereignty and even if you had been tricked into believing that it is other nations locking up the children of genuine refugees in Australian concentration camps, then wouldn't you oppose this.
Or have you just tripped yourself up, yet again by mindlessly regurgitating contradictory propaganda rather than thinking for yourself.

Huh?e.
Is it other nations enthusiastically abusing children by locking them up in our detention centres.
Surely you believe in our national sovereignty and even if you had been tricked into believing that it is other nations locking up the children of genuine refugees in Australian concentration camps, then wouldn't you oppose this.
Or have you just tripped yourself up, yet again by mindlessly regurgitating contradictory propaganda rather than thinking for yourself.

You're right. We shouldn't be wasting billions on these people.

Give them food and fuel and send them back from whence they came.

Not lock them up wasting tax payers money in doing so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back