David Leyonhjelm watch...

Remove this Banner Ad

No, but he had only been here for 3 months. Personally had never even had a conversation with the guy.

So it was just a bludge day for you and you had no emotional connection to him. Just like it will be for the vast majority of politicians on this day off.

Only in this case tax payers are footing the bill for this group of people who decided they'd like a day off.

Do you not see the issue? People we have elected and who we the people pay their wages can just decide oh, we'll take a day off without asking our employers.

You can't do that.

And calling him an employee isn't quite right he was CEO for 7 years.

He was an employee of the public. A public servant.

I would have thought the Senator, as an advocate of small government, would have been happy for a day when there was no governing and hence no capacity for damage by government.

I could assume you are joking but you can never tell on this board. He's arguing against a bill giving greater government power.

I could assume you are joking but you can never tell on this board. He's arguing against a bill giving greater government power.

I was joking. On the metadata legislation, I support his stand but the reason it's not going to get up is not for a lack of time honouring a past Prime Minister; it's because neither of the major parties wants it. Leyonhjelm's best effort will be to at least raise these points and get in some amendments, as you've noted.

The Victorian government had a bounty on dog hides not long back. May still be in operation.

You trying to say wild dogs aren't pests?

They are. Shoot to kill.

He's not going to be able to block the bill but he might suggest some sensible amendments that are taken up.
Since when has this government taken on board anything sensible? He may well make some very good changes to the proposed legislation but I can't see Abbott and co being willing to change it.

Make no mistake , this isn't about muslims , this is about quashing dissent.......

which is what COWARDS do.

How long until certain citizen " agitators " personal info " just happens to find it's way into " certain media friends of the libs " hands ??
And don't think anyone is too small for that certain media outlet and the LNP to go at.

Cowards.
Don't worry , we're making our OWN list
We won't forget.

Make no mistake , this isn't about muslims , this is about quashing dissent.......

which is what COWARDS do.

How long until certain citizen " agitators " personal info " just happens to find it's way into " certain media friends of the libs " hands ??
And don't think anyone is too small for that certain media outlet and the LNP to go at.

Cowards.
Don't worry , we're making our OWN list
We won't forget.

Why are you singling out the LNP? Labor are just as complicit in this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ALP proposed it did they ??......

edit - i'll pay " complicit " but " just as " - yeahnar

Does it get through if Labor don't support it? No. They want is as well. Back room deals.

Don't forget Labor's internet censorship garbage. They are every bit as high on monitoring us as the Libs are. Only fan bois will try and argue otherwise.

And only idiots would vote for them at the next election.

ALP proposed it did they ??......

edit - i'll pay " complicit " but " just as " - yeahnar
Conroy's internet filter?

ALP have shown they have pretty much the same views as the LNP in this area, just a matter of who's in power as to which one is proposing the shitty policy and which one is voting it through, not much use in comparing who's worse.

Sounds like the defence attorney at Nuremburg.

" what does it matter WHO ordered it now that it's done ??....."

That would make you the defender of the SS. We were just following orders. We didnt support it.

Piss weak excuse to try and defend the undefendable.

Piss weak excuse to try and defend the undefendable.

Says the guy whose first reaction to my post was " B....BU.....BUH.....BUT LABOR !!!!!!!!!!!!! "

And no i wasn't the one defending the SS , YOU were.

I believe the exact quote was........ummmmm errrrrrr , hang on.........
What does it matter who proposed it once it's implemented?

Says the guy whose first reaction to my post was " B....BU.....BUH.....BUT LABOR !!!!!!!!!!!!! "

And no i wasn't the one defending the SS , YOU were.

I believe the exact quote was........ummmmm errrrrrr , hang on.........

You're such a pom pom waving cheerleader you can't even see the stupidity of your own arguement.

The Libs are a bunch of pricks for proposing this and Labor are a bunch of pricks for supporting it and ensuring it gets implemented.

A prick is a prick when the voting public are coping a reaming from both the majors.

So save your faux outrage at this issue. Your party are just as big a bunch of twats as the other mob. And their supporters are just as stupid.

You're such a pom pom waving cheerleader you can't even see the stupidity of your own arguement.

The Libs are a bunch of pricks for proposing this and Labor are a bunch of pricks for supporting it and ensuring it gets implemented.

A prick is a prick when the voting public are coping a reaming from both the majors.

So save your faux outrage at this issue. Your party are just as big a bunch of twats as the other mob. And their supporters are just as stupid.

bstngp.gif

Oh come on Keef......

Finally. You've conceeded. Your party is just as big a joke.

Yes, racking up billions in debt is a good thing. How could we all not appreciate that. :drunk:
You installed the "racking up debt-ist" mob of fukwits ever to lie their way into office...
Thought you'd be chuffed.;)

You installed the "racking up debt-ist" mob of fukwits ever to lie their way into office...
Thought you'd be chuffed.;)

And how did I do that? Are the LDP in power?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back