David Morrison AOTY

Remove this Banner Ad

These days they have people who consider themselves so special they can choose what gender they want to be on a daily hour minute to minute basis. They're called Non Binary or Gender fluid and this is part of the push for the removal of gender on toilets/changerooms. Already we have Mx available to these people on their passports to reflect a genderless status.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=non-binary
https://www.passports.gov.au/passpo...bilityoverview/Pages/changeofsexdoborpob.aspx

it's f**ked up isn't it.

What the hell. I am a long way behind the times. This sh*t doesn't even sense. I don't whether to laugh at how ridiculous that all sounds, or cry that the world is coming to this. After reading that I am bit gobsmacked. I cannot see this changeroom thing working though, that sounds like a recipe for disaster (like the transgender movement is about to have a head-on with feminism).

Announcing that after what I assume is years of torment that you're going to live as a woman would take a lot of guts, it was hard enough coming out, and I never had any doubts over my gender. You, and I might not fully understand the psychology around trans genderism, but it doesn't make it f***ed up.
one thing with the trannies, they have great calves.

I was walking one Friday down Blessington Avenue in St Kilda, and was perving on this lady in a shortish dress from about 50 metres, they I had this visual Zeno's paradox, each step I was taking from 50 on in, my brain and eyes were slowly getting bamboozled, because I saw the legs and figure in the dress, and said I am attacted to her, then as we close this woman had a better jawline than me, like a male model, then I see an adams apple, and things were still puzzling my brain, because I knew it was not a woman by then, but I had the pen!s envy for the calves. It was like the SBS World Sport fudbol commentator and pantsman, the guy from Hungary, Les Muray, he luvs to employ dutch reporters, about a decade ago Mieke Buchan had the calves of a long jumper, seriously lithe and brilliant calves. I had my own Crying Game moment, but I thought it was pretty hilarious.

#calfpenisenvy

Last edited:

and christine lagarde the IMF head who was the world chief of Baker & McKenzie out of London formerly Chicago, in pollies in Paris(more alliterationz) she was also high up in the right behind Sarkozy and was a foreign minister in that party under the first administration of Sarkozy (I think, prolly wrong on that, someone will correct me?) medusala
View attachment 210653

Finance minister. Under corruption investigation, still probably better than DSK even if she is an advocate of magic pudding BS.

I prefer the cut of the Italian tailors meds, the row is for more like Tom Waterhouse, the toffs and w@nkers who go to Grand National and do the top and tails and hat thing. <think> mclachlan brothers polo and Vlad. a nouveau riche set.

You wouldn't be buying morning coat from Huntsman. Circa $10k now I think.

How do you know they are real? Aren't calf implants for men (ex men/trannies/whatever) all the go these days? Or do you like the sleeker greyhound look?

Some war veterans want him to resign as AOTY and as a General. Where were these war veterans when Bernard Gaynor was being a homophobic and transphobic a-hole?

Transphobic. The list of phobia related faux insults grows daily. Must be hard being a SJW and having to remember them all (reading front page of The Guardian isn't really cheating is it?)

Arachnophobia is a poor relation these days.

Last edited:
Watched him on Q&A last night and he just seemed a little genuinely overawed by his AOTY status. He admitted he doesn't know everything about everything but he seems genuine.
I wouldn't call him likable but after Goodes and Batty I hope it's a sign the AOTY is being toned back.

The more I find out about McGregor the less likable she comes across to me. She seems a jealous nasty person with a Narcissistic personality which explains her documented nastiness when criticized which she then follows up with almost immediate public apology press releases.

Watched him on Q&A last night and he just seemed a little genuinely overawed by his AOTY status. He admitted he doesn't know everything about everything but he seems genuine.
I wouldn't call him likable but after Goodes and Batty I hope it's a sign the AOTY is being toned back.

The more I find out about McGregor the less likable she comes across to me. She seems a jealous nasty person with a Narcissistic personality which explains her documented nastiness when criticized which she then follows up with almost immediate public apology press releases.

When the question came up about femminests using bogus statistics, he defended them. Saying stats don't matter. So if stats dont matter, why arnt we do anything for male victims?

I was walking one Friday down Blessington Avenue in St Kilda, and was perving on this lady in a shortish dress from about 50 metres, they I had this visual Zeno's paradox, each step I was taking from 50 on in, my brain and eyes were slowly getting bamboozled, because I saw the legs and figure in the dress, and said I am attacted to her, then as we close this woman had a better jawline than me, like a male model, then I see an adams apple, and things were still puzzling my brain, because I knew it was not a woman by then, but I had the pen!s envy for the calves. It was like the SBS World Sport fudbol commentator and pantsman, the guy from Hungary, Les Muray, he luvs to employ dutch reporters, about a decade ago Mieke Buchan had the calves of a long jumper, seriously lithe and brilliant calves. I had my own Crying Game moment, but I thought it was pretty hilarious.

#calfpenisenvy

I used to own a bar on Blessington so I know what you're talking about!

When the question came up about femminests using bogus statistics, he defended them. Saying stats don't matter. So if stats dont matter, why arnt we do anything for male victims?
Who's agenda is it anyway?
A game show where the facts and stats don't matter but the message you send across does :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barkly st; bar is still there.
it is a tragedy that Dave had to shut down Purepop records. I saw Cave in their twice. But I am a little like evo in my condescension re:Nick Cave. Had a convo with Dave and Leaping Larry L on a Friday night there. And I dont use the term tragic flippantly.

edit a little like evo not li(v)e evo

Last edited:
You wouldn't be buying morning coat from Huntsman. Circa $10k now I think.

How do you know they are real? Aren't calf implants for men (ex men/trannies/whatever) all the go these days? Or do you like the sleeker greyhound look?

Transphobic. The list of phobia related faux insults grows daily. Must be hard being a SJW and having to remember them all (reading front page of The Guardian isn't really cheating is it?)

Arachnophobia is a poor relation these days.

Ok I'll put it in words you might understand. Bernard Gaynor is a massive campaigner. It's a disgrace that he ever wore the uniform.

It's a disgrace that he ever wore the uniform.

Why? You want to stop all religious Micks from being in the army?

FFS Dermott supported Sinn Feinn, does that make it a disgrace that he ever wore the Hawthorn jumper?

PC gibberish constantly finding new and improved ways to foist itself upon society.

Still lolling at transphobic.

Who's agenda is it anyway?
A game show where the facts and stats don't matter but the message you send across does :drunk:

One of the all time great Q&A moments that was. "Why the hell are we wasting time with 'statistics', 'data' and 'logic'. What we need is feels!" <trained seals in the audience bang their ideologically aware flippers together in furious agreement>

I think the question was about DV rates dropping? Unless I missed another one?

#calfpenisenvy
Did the same walking to Sexpo one year. I wasn't following calves with my eyes though, she turns around after a couple hundred metres of me watching that butt sway in a tight dress and I see a better beard than the week of growth I was rocking.

I think the question was about DV rates dropping? Unless I missed another one?

I took his question as acknowledging the current fear mongering by feminists is not true, that gov stats are actually dropping.

In my research into the stats, they've been pretty stable for along time. Around 80 or 90 female deaths every three years. But then, the stats don't show male victims, because no ones really looking for male victims.

Morrison doesn't care about male victims. when you look at murder (all types) stats, 2 thirds are male.

I took his question as acknowledging the current fear mongering by feminists is not true, that gov stats are actually dropping.

In my research into the stats, they've been pretty stable for along time. Around 80 or 90 female deaths every three years. But then, the stats don't show male victims, because no ones really looking for male victims.
What a load of s**t.

What is this "coward punch" stuff I see plastered everywhere? The uproar when someone (basically always a guy) gets killed from a king hit? That happens once in a blue moon yet it is splashed across the papers like it is the end of society, with pretty much everyone agreeing it is a s**t thing to do and the perpetrators should be shown no mercy. And yes, it is a s**t thing to do. It costs innocent people their lives.

When its a woman being killed, we get quibbling over the ******* statistics from a frighteningly large section of the population, quite often white boys in their 20's who think they are dropping truth bombs that the "left wing establishment" can't handle.

You are picking out the tiniest bone of contention and waving it around like you deserve a Nobel Prize.

Grow the * up mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back