David Moyes and Man United

Remove this Banner Ad

I swear people on this board get the shakes if there isn't a pointless argument every couple of days :p

Bollocks. I totally disagree.

Discuss.

I'm just over it, not getting involved in anything again

But I blame SM and jod, they are two peas in the same pod

Making me feeling so dirty having to defend that **** Mourinho for as long as I have

Incredible that in a thread made to laugh at Man United fans, jod has got everyone laughing at him. So delusional.

You just blatantly ignore my post then goes off on something that has already been addressed

Porto dominating the Portugese league is a given, but do you know how crazy it is for them to win the CL? They haven't done it for decades. It's absolutely unheard of. He had players like Benni McCarthy dominating the competition for goodness sake

He won Inter's first CL for 40 odd years, when even under Mancini they were terrible in Europe. A historic treble never done before

Not to mention him basically putting Chelsea on the map as a club

But none of them is a sufficient challenge, heck no, because jod doesn't think so

Meh Benitez won the CL with Igor Biscan and Djimi Traore ;-)

Interestingly Mourinho is only one of three managers to win the UEFA cup then the European Cup/Champions league the following year. Mourinho/Benitez/Paisley. Would've thought winning back to back European trophies is pretty challenging.

Unfortunately for Moyes the succes of Liverpool and Everton has made him look even worse. Martinez has the toffees right in the mix for Champions League, something Moyes only achieved once, in his first season while accomplishing new records for the club along the way. Ferguson successfully kept Liverpool at bay for over 20 years but they now look like winning their first premier league title.

He would have deserved his critics for the teams performances anyway, but Martinez showing him up and Liverpool taking United's crown has really ****ed him over.

Martinez doing well at Everton and having them play great football just confirms what we have known all season that Moyes is s**t, there's no way they would be 1pt from the top 4 if Moyes was still in charge there.

He is an OK manager at best, will never be a great one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

272.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back