David Moyes and Man United

Remove this Banner Ad

And you're not in the same class as me, but that's just the way life is. There's always someone better than you. (In your case, probably lots of people)

Oh no I'm so bothered by a nobody on a footy forum insulting me, what ever will I do?

It's not how big it is, it's who you **** with it. And right now we're ****ing everyone.
ap_w_adele_20111206190151232668-420x0.jpg

It's not how big it is, it's who you **** with it. And right now we're ****ing everyone.

I knew there had to be something I didn't like about you.

I knew there had to be something I didn't like about you.

Besides being a Sydney/Liverpool fan? What more do you need? ;)

Pretty sure Bradbury doesn't mind how he got his medal, and if Liverpool win in I'm pretty sure they won't spent too much time agonising over the things that went their their way this season.

No such thing as an undeserved league win in my book.

Sense of entitlement is pretty shocking, stoked by those two clubs.

Wait, I support one of those.
I always thought the w***er trifecta was Liverpool, Essendon and Melbourne Victory.

On Rodgers, didn't a fair chunk of Liverpool supporters want him sacked in his first season?

Back to MUFC - I don't care who the new manager is, as long as we are back where belong - in the top 3 (top 1 would be better) like the 21 seasons before this abomination.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I always thought the ****** trifecta was Liverpool, Essendon and Melbourne Victory.

On Rodgers, didn't a fair chunk of Liverpool supporters want him sacked in his first season?

Back to MUFC - I don't care who the new manager is, as long as we are back where belong - in the top 3 (top 1 would be better) like the 21 seasons before this abomination.

Is there anyone on here who fills that criteria?

That would surprise me, but even my Liverpool supporting mate was grumbling at the start of this season about his tactical nous.

Is there anyone on here who fills that criteria?

I'm pretty sure there's a few. It's all stereotyping though - there's good and s**t supporters of all clubs. One of my best mates is a Liverpool tragic and he is both incredibly excited and shitting himself about the next 3 weeks. It must have been tough to go through the last 25 years after the 10 or so before it. Good luck to them. Hopefully it ends at one.:D

You are confusing "big club" with "successful club".

Is Liverpool as big as MUFC? Yes.

Has Liverpool been as successful as MUFC in the past 20 years? No.

Had LFC had the success MUFC has had in the past 20 years, you would realise how big LFC is. The fact it has only won one major trophy in 23 years and yet can still sell out 3 very large stadiums in the southern hemisphere shows they are a massive club. And they did that with expectations of only fighting for 4th spot in the upcoming season.

MUFC is not too concerned with Chelsea and MCFC having significant success in the coming years but you can be rest assured that it will be looking over its shoulder at LFC.

We are only looking over our shoulder since we got in front of your 18 titles, before that you were looking over yours ;)

I'm pretty sure there's a few. It's all stereotyping though - there's good and s**t supporters of all clubs. One of my best mates is a Liverpool tragic and he is both incredibly excited and shitting himself about the next 3 weeks. It must have been tough to go through the last 25 years after the 10 or so before it. Good luck to them. Hopefully it ends at one.:D

Yep, the sooner Hull's dynasty starts the better.

I have one mate who's a Liverpool tragic who I'm really excited for. Have another who claims to be but doesn't watch half the games and is definitely going to be far more obnoxious if they win. Then I have another who is a Chelsea fan who is as arrogant and ridiculous as Mou himself. So definitely wanting Liverpool to win, especially as the Chelsea mate has been talking down Liverpool at every opportunity and parroting Mou.

Liverpool are just as big as United so Rodgers taking the job at United or taking the job at Liverpool would be the same. You're either a big club manager (Pep, Mourinho, Ancelotti, SAF, Klopp, Wenger, Rodgers, Hiddink etc etc)

i like rodgers a lot, but contrary to belief, he hasn't even actually won a league title yet. he's not in that class. and still wouldn't be after 1 title.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back