David Moyes and Man United

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure Bradbury doesn't mind how he got his medal, and if Liverpool win in I'm pretty sure they won't spent too much time agonising over the things that went their their way this season.

No such thing as an undeserved league win in my book.

And what books that? Can I read it?

Speaking personally I have absolutely no sense of entitlement being an LFC supporter. The last 24 years have been filled with crap moments to take away any feeling such as that. However, I still believe my club is the best thing since sliced bread and always will. But don't all supporters feel that way?

Speaking personally I have absolutely no sense of entitlement being an LFC supporter. The last 24 years have been filled with crap moments to take away any feeling such as that. However, I still believe my club is the best thing since sliced bread and always will. But don't all supporters feel that way?

But some clubs are more better than sliced bread than others. ;)

I hate the Liverpool fans on this board so much. They say so many stupid things.

brb SAF & Rodgers in the same class. ergh.

When you notice one of these s**t arguments just jump a few pages or ignore the usual culprits and the board looks great.

When you notice one of these s**t arguments just jump a few pages or ignore the usual culprits and the board looks great.

I hate all of them. Why can't everyone post more like me, then everything would be fine.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/apr/22/alex-ferguson-manchester-united-manager

SAF will be involved in helping choose the new manager. Far be it for me to tell MUFC how to run its affairs, but shouldn't MUFC move on from SAF? I know Fergie sits on the MUFC board but he did afterall handpick Moyes as his replacement? And what a disaster that turned out to be. So now they're going back to Fergie again even after his choice proved to be such a disaster. MUFC seem like a little kid who constantly looks to his parents for permission or approval. It seems they can't do anything without Fergie's input. The saying "no individual is bigger than the club" certainly does not apply to MUFC. Crap before Fergie for the most part, crap after Fergie, and now it wants Fergie to help choose its next manager....AGAIN.

Fergie told Old Trafford in his farewell speech that it was up to the crowd to support the new manager. He also said he could now enjoy watching them play as opposed to 'suffering' with them. I reckon Fergie has enjoyed it because Moyes' instant failure just increases his legendary status at MUFC.

Departing managers should have no say in who their replacement is...never.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My step dad is a 'pool tragic so it will be nice for him to see another league win.

However I'll regret it as soon as I see him next.

Liiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvveeeeeerrrrrrpooooooooooooool in my ear at every op.

What about Sam for United? Fergie's mate & he's always said he's a "Big Club Manager" stuck in small club land!

Updated thread summary

Moyes sacking proves Rodgers is the GREATEST MANAGER EVA!!!!!!!!

LIVERPOOL!!! LIVERPOOL!!! LIVERPOOL!!! LIVERPOOL!!! LIVERPOOL!!! LIVERPOOL!!! LIVERPOOL!!! LIVERPOOL!!! LIVERPOOL!!! LIVERPOOL!!! LIVERPOOL!!! LIVERPOOL!!! LIVERPOOL!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back