1. SPT brings you the latest in amateur sports tracking device. Check your speed, distance and heart rate through games.

Use the coupon code “BIGFOOTY” for a $15.00 discount - while stock lasts

2. Congratulations to referee and wpotter for tipping 8/9 and 11 points off the tie-breaker margin. FREE Platinum BFSC for you!

Get your tips in!

David Swallow re-signs until 2014

Discussion in 'Gold Coast' started by ManWithNoName, Apr 13, 2012.

Put it out there
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iva Bigun

Iva Bigun All Australian

Gold Coast
    Other teams:
    Celtics,
    Who we UPGRADED from is irrelevant all that matters is that we are committed to the Suns. I as many people moved from the Southern states and am now a proud Queenslander, when the opportunity to support a local team arrived I couldn't wait to jump on board. This is not something to be scolded for as a turn coat as many in Melbourne would have you believe (would you support a team in Queensland over one in your state?), it is an opportunity for families such as mine (North, Crows and Lions) to all now support one club together.

As for your comment on it being to hard for David to get to you, yeah it's that not the fact he doesn't want to go. wake up it was about as likely as Andrew coming to the Coast, they both love their clubs and are leaders within them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2. Governor

Governor Team Captain

Gold Coast
    Other teams:
    It astounds me that other team supporters seam to have such an issue with supporters following the expansion teams. For me it was simple, I live on the Gold Coast, I can go and support our local team 11 times vs Maybe once if supporting another club. I really don't think I would feel like i was getting my monies worth rocking up to watch the Suns 11 times as another club supporter?
  3. Thermo

Thermo Moderator

Gold Coast
    Other teams:
    Spurs
    This thread has run it's course, we've all had a chance to toast it. Swallow's player watch thread is still open of course.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.