Oppo Camp David Swallow staying North until at least the end of 2024, AFTER WHICH he becomes (?) a NMFC player

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boring.
Clean up time.

Keep it to the topic of the thread from now on please folks.

He actually speaks the truth. Your 'club' is fake and plastic.
The Gold Coast Dildos is certainly a fitting name...

Edit - apologies B Tron I only just saw your previous post after posting this (hopefully it will stay)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

It's been fun - and I thought it was always more than half a joke - but no problem moving on. Especially with Luke starting, it doesn't feel as big a deal to snare a high draft pick for family reasons as it did.

And I don't get the "franchise" hate. Apart from the fact that every club started some time, that is money that helps all clubs stay in the league. Plus every time I see Gold Coast I am pleased they got a club and we got to keep ours.

Keep it to the topic of the thread from now on please folks.
Just lock it.

Who cares anyway. Our midfield is fine without him and it was always a "pipe dream"

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Tapatalk

Just lock it.

Who cares anyway. Our midfield is fine without him and it was always a "pipe dream"

I haven't heard much official word on whether we care two whiffs for whether he's available or not anyway. Reckon our priorities are in order.

I haven't heard much official word on whether we care two whiffs for whether he's available or not anyway. Reckon our priorities are in order.
I don't know what the club thinks. I know the brothers want to play together but I'd say both realise that isn't realistic given one is a number 1 draft pick and the other is the captain of the best club in history. But we all know that what we need in the midfield is a replacement for Harvey and eventually Wells / NDS, signing Dribbles would do nothing to help this

That said, who's been good enough so far to take the claim of the real #1 pick? Looked at the list and didn't see anyone else. Guess we're waitig for his potential.
Darling, Bennell, Liberatore and Prestia have all had great starts to their careers. Bennell would be my first choice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just lock it.

Who cares anyway. Our midfield is fine without him with a great deal. and it was always a "pipe dream"

Seriously guys we couldn't expect a young guy to turn his back on the chance to set himself up for life.
Good on him hope he looks after his coin so in a few years time the cash won't be the reason he chooses a footy club.

Wouldn't mind seeing our mods start carding these campaigners. Do Lance a favour and let him spend some time outside instead of adding to his 37,000 posts.

So does this mean the brothers won't be opening a coffee shop in Melbourne? Such a shame

True enough North decision allowed us to create our own club win / win, respect has to be a two way street though, if you want it you have to give it. Surely North supporters can understand that after years of disrespect from the collingwoods and Essendons of the world.

If anything the smaller clubs should supporting each other
If this came from any other supporter... turncoat! :cool:

Young Dribbles is slow but this thread is patient.

Title edited. We'll revisit entertaining young David's desire to play alongside his brother when he's at the grand old age of 25 and heading into his football prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back