News Dawson Simpson charged with Drink Driving

Remove this Banner Ad

Gysenn

Club Legend
Nov 6, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong

Silly, silly boy. Just cost us our Partnership with the TAC, surely?

10678818_802715336466870_1654103794043246808_n.jpg

Considering he had surgery recently as well the club would be really dirty I'd imagine...
I can't go too hard because when I was 25 I was stupid enough to drive home after a few on more than one occasion, happy to admit I was a dickhead for doing it now.. but it's disappointing all the same

it's those repeat offenders you have to worry about.
Whilst this may be the 1st time he's been caught I've heard whispers it's not the 1st time it's happened...

Not much in that, but it could cost him in the long term. If we decide to recruit another ruckman over the off season, then Simpson's spot in the team may be in jeopardy. He didn't have a fantastic year like we all expected him to, and has been hit by injuries yet again. Just one small incident like this could (could) be the tipping point that puts him out of favour in Scotty's mind. Remember kiddies, it's all about reputation!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor guy, probably at the lowest ebb of his turbulent career, now this.
Very sobering in preparation for tomorrow!
Not a laughing matter but I did crack a wry smile at "sobering".

While i can understand hes probably not in the best place right now with his body failing him and his career at the crossroads,it is pathetic.

How hard is it to get a cab so you dont kill some innocent person driving drunk?

Silly, silly boy. Just cost us our Partnership with the TAC, surely?

You mean the same TAC who don't sack their own staff,including high up management,for DD and other driving offences [i.e repeat speeders] ?

BTW he's a dickhead for drinking while recovering from back surgery.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back