Multiplat Day Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally on.

Have been playing for the last 2 or so hours, have died twice and hardly found anything yet, only a hat, sunglasses and a water bottle. There are very few zombies and I also haven't come across another player yet.

Took me a while to get use to the controls again, and might I also add, it gets boring very quickly playing by yourself haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally on.

Have been playing for the last 2 or so hours, have died twice and hardly found anything yet, only a hat, sunglasses and a water bottle. There are very few zombies and I also haven't come across another player yet.

Took me a while to get use to the controls again, and might I also add, it gets boring very quickly playing by yourself haha

It's still very early in development. I wouldn't play it too much otherwise you'll get sick of it because of the lack of features.

Yeah i don't think I'll play that often, just wanted to get on and see how it went though.

I have been playing on Arma-Anzacs.com server. IP is 119.252.190.93:2302

No particular reason. I haven't played the standalone terribly much so far, so I just play on the most populated server with the lowest ping.

I have been playing on Arma-Anzacs.com server. IP is 119.252.190.93:2302

No particular reason. I haven't played the standalone terribly much so far, so I just play on the most populated server with the lowest ping.
I see. I've been on LasR server with a couple of friends.

Am strongly considering partitioning my new Mac and buying the standalone version just to quench my newfound desire to play this game once more. Has been over a year since I last played the modded version, and watching video of the standalone version has whet my appetite and satisfied me enough to show they have introduced a few new features. It looks sweet!

The fact you can take someone hostage and actually tie them up is crazy detailed in itself!

Alrighty, I have partitioned my drive and bought the standalone. Is still quite buggy and all, but the level of detail in the game is something to behold.

Have played it for a total of around 6 hours, and have only found one gun in my time. Frustrating in the fact that spawn of loot is still bugged out, as I searched an entire apartment building in two separate servers with nothing in it. Still quite fun, though!

Call out to any of the ol' crew if you guys have the new version. Need to team up for another whirl, for old times! :thumbsu:

PAdman Elixuh SuperCats9 woopedazz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've already got the standalone, would definitely be up for a session with you guys again, it was bloody epic when we all played together.

Let's get it happening!!

Greatest moment so far was when I shot big bird while guarding our tent, thinking he was an enemy player hahah

RenderedUnsafe?

Some of my favourite moments were us all hunting that bastard that stole the s**t from our tents in the original set up above elektro and having that turf war in berezino over the hospital and blood bank storage.

But my most favourite moment would probably be when we all went on an adventure and ended up getting attacked by ghosts in the woods when we went to investigate the crashed heli.

Ah yes, berezino, where we all took cover in the military tent and then one by one were shot dead, I remember legging it and thought I got away but wasn't to be.

Classic moments! It seriously isn't the same playing by yourself (applies to most things in life, really!), but I have worked out that the only guns I have found are in a particular room in the school/office building near the silo in Berezino, which is where I am currently.

I have now found; rifles/m4a1/shotgun/handgun/gun holster/food/water/matches/compass/backpack/can opener/fire axe/machete and heaps more! Need you guys to come join me so I can offload some of my stuff to you! SuperCats, you jumping on any time tonight? I might jump on now for a bit, so let me know!

Classic moments! It seriously isn't the same playing by yourself (applies to most things in life, really!), but I have worked out that the only guns I have found are in a particular room in the school/office building near the silo in Berezino, which is where I am currently.

I have now found; rifles/m4a1/shotgun/handgun/gun holster/food/water/matches/compass/backpack/can opener/fire axe/machete and heaps more! Need you guys to come join me so I can offload some of my stuff to you! SuperCats, you jumping on any time tonight? I might jump on now for a bit, so let me know!

Nah not tonight, have footy tomorrow. I'll be on sometime tomorrow night though, hopefully the others join in as well.

I'm pretty keen for a session tonight, let's get one happening fellas!

It's no fun playing by yourself, I've died twice from starvation already, can't seem to find any other players as well which is weird and there's hardly any infected around, so far it's been a much different experience compared to the mod version. It's still very early days in the standalone though so it will get heaps better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back