What the heck? Dayle Garlett at it again

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filmed himself doing 200kmh in a stolen car and then posted it on Facebook....lol what an ******* idiot

FALLEN WA footballer Dayle Garlett has filmed himself speeding at more than 200km/hr and posted it to social media — on the same day he was charged with driving a stolen car.
PerthNow can reveal the footage shows the former Hawthorn Hawks player recklessly speeding and endangering lives, as rap music blasts over the stereo.
At one point, the one-time Swan Districts WAFL prodigy overtakes a car but is forced to swerve back into his lane, narrowly avoiding oncoming traffic.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...riving-at-200kmh/story-fnhocxo3-1227128818878

Should be in custody right now for the safety of everyone including himself. Hope the police are on their way to him now if they were unaware of that video when he was granted bail.

he looked in shocking condition in his latest instagram photos. i cant see anything pulling him back now. he's gone...

i got flamed by hawthorn supporters when i said they shouldnt touch him with a 10 foot pole this time last year and said it was a massive red flag when both freo and wce wouldnt go near him. even had some specifics

but i was told it was all hear say and the hawthorn recruiters knew better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love how he stole the car then posted up pics doing 200 clicks, boasting about ' the new rig ', on social media. :D

Also love how in the video he complains that he was going to go faster but there was another car in the way.

Mate...that car looked like it was struggling to reach 200km/h as it is, doubt it would have gone much faster haha.

i got flamed by hawthorn supporters when i said they shouldnt touch him with a 10 foot pole this time last year and said it was a massive red flag when both freo and wce wouldnt go near him. even had some specifics

You forgot to add "Told you so" at the end of your post. Think its a bit unfair to critcise Hawthorn supporters who were trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

he looked in shocking condition in his latest instagram photos. i cant see anything pulling him back now. he's gone...

Hawthorn recruiters were sold a lemon by Garletts manager.

I would suggest that his Lawyer advised him to claim the habit didn't start until he was exposed to the stresses of being an AFL player and due to home-sickness etc. etc.
I would also suggest that the Judge probably fell for it !!!

It was exasperated by all the money they were giving him, too! He couldn't help but spend it on drugs! Evil Hawthorn, shouldn't have paid the poor kid!

You forgot to add "Told you so" at the end of your post. Think its a bit unfair to critcise Hawthorn supporters who were trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

but thats the thing, it was well known over here what he was getting up to

the evidence was there for all to see. people just selectively chose to ignore it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back