Draft Profile Dayle Garlett

Remove this Banner Ad

I thing either the Crows or Essendon will grab him with their first pick which are third rounders. The perfect risk to take when you don't have any first or second round picks. Get a potential top 10 player with pick 40+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have been interested in him since last year, but having seen his facebook wall it's got to be a no go area, the guy is trouble sooner rather than later..

Whats wrong with his facebook wall? Looks very good to me, particularly enjoy the statuses about the 2013 Grand Final :)

Whats wrong with his facebook wall? Looks very good to me, particularly enjoy the statuses about the 2013 Grand Final :)
Did you look at all the photos, seems like me is a bit of a loose cannon...I may be wrong, but I would have thought he wouldn't want any prospective clubs seeing those photos of him and the bloods...know what I mean Gangsta?

Did you look at all the photos, seems like me is a bit of a loose cannon...I may be wrong, but I would have thought he wouldn't want any prospective clubs seeing those photos of him and the bloods...know what I mean Gangsta?

What? All he wants to do is have a stripper after Hawthorns great 2013 win, whats wrong with that man?

haha, nah I didn't check out the photos, but yeah he looks like lots of 16 year old teenagers out there tbh

Yeah that's fine, except isn't he 19...check the photos, you'll get it then...

yeah I think so, I'll check them in a minute.
TBH he doesn't really seem like Dusty in that Dusty is friends with guys in jail and (speculation drug speculation criminal) so on, whereas Garlett just looks like a tool who loves himself and doesn't give a * what other people think.

Oh and he barracks for Hawthorn :)

Looking at his wall, he rates the s**t out of himself.

Massive idiot. Massive, massive idiot.
Did you see the comment he made to Sydney, for a 19 year old who wants to be drafted he is clearly lacking what it will take to stay on an AFL list...sorry, no hope..
here's a few quotes from Dayle himself...

September 18th"5 young bloods Late night driving around. No make up because my face is to beautiful natural xxx peace brah"

Sep 18th same day!!!! "It's that cold, don't khow I'm gonna get in this water at the beach that's commitments when your as sore as me "

Sep 14th "Just a casual 20 disposals in a quarter !. Not bad, should of had more I think. Switch on"

Sep 13th.."Arrhhh ******* hate these situations. Now I'm thinking and have to make a decision with what I want to do !."

Sep 6th "* off swans you s##t c###s. Can someone please give hawks a challenge, doubt it will ever happen though . Hawks will make the grand final easily"

Sep 20th "Strippers after that win hahaha"

Oct 1 in melbourne for draft camp....."Should see this girl I pulled in my room hahaha dollcing true haha"

Sorry but I can understand young men might think like this at times, but for a bloke who wants to play AFL he has got no idea, it's one thing to think like this another all together to have it on your wall for all the world to see...clearly has the skill but missing the vital ingredients...Good luck to whoever picks him, hope it's Sydney..

Mind sharing some of his results or ballpark figures? Would be much appreciated.

he did a very good agility test, haven't heard his name mentioned as being in the top 10 for any other test though.

Not that that's necessarily a bad thing, testing well doesn't equal won't step up to AFL level. especially with what he's done for swans this year.

Most important aspect of his combine will be the interviews.

Did you see the comment he made to Sydney, for a 19 year old who wants to be drafted he is clearly lacking what it will take to stay on an AFL list...sorry, no hope..
here's a few quotes from Dayle himself...

September 18th"5 young bloods Late night driving around. No make up because my face is to beautiful natural xxx peace brah"

Sep 18th same day!!!! "It's that cold, don't khow I'm gonna get in this water at the beach that's commitments when your as sore as me "

Sep 14th "Just a casual 20 disposals in a quarter !. Not bad, should of had more I think. Switch on"

Sep 13th.."Arrhhh ******* hate these situations. Now I'm thinking and have to make a decision with what I want to do !."

Sep 6th "**** off swans you s##t c###s. Can someone please give hawks a challenge, doubt it will ever happen though . Hawks will make the grand final easily"

Sep 20th "Strippers after that win hahaha"

Oct 1 in melbourne for draft camp....."Should see this girl I pulled in my room hahaha dollcing true haha"

Sorry but I can understand young men might think like this at times, but for a bloke who wants to play AFL he has got no idea, it's one thing to think like this another all together to have it on your wall for all the world to see...clearly has the skill but missing the vital ingredients...Good luck to whoever picks him, hope it's Sydney..

It would seem the 20 disposals one was referring to Jarrad McVeigh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back