Draft Profile Dayle Garlett

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if his behavioural problems were overrated such as Jack Darling or Lance Franklin's were.

What's he supposed to have done?
Don't know about the drinking but Facebook was pretty bad. Saying stupid things (inc. abusive stuff) & a few pictures (about to root a chick) & hashtags implying he was stoned. A few ones of him drinking with mates.

I wonder if his behavioural problems were overrated such as Jack Darling or Lance Franklin's were.

Something about his Facebook posting put everyone off.

Something about his Facebook posting put everyone off.

Good to see he is getting his chance.let this be a lesson to other youngsters.don't f### up before you get in the system.once your in it will be frowned upon but the clubs will look bad if they dump a 'trouble' young man

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Could be a masterstroke or could end up like Ryan Hooper.
Do you mean Rhan Hooper?

His time at Hawthorn ended prematurely more because of his hamstrings than anything else. But I get it, he was an indigenous player drafted by hawthorn and played small forward - how could you NOT compare them?

Unless of course you meant Ryan Hooper, whom I've never heard of.

I'm sure you know what i meant unless there was another indigenous small forward with the surname Hooper that recently joined Hawthorn? he had a string of off-field issues at Brisbane got a lifeline at Hawthorn packed his bags and decided he didn't want to play football anymore.

Just curious is it a coincidence that Rioli and Garltett both conducted themselves extremely poorly in interviews?

I'm sure you know what i meant unless there was another indigenous small forward with the surname Hooper that recently joined Hawthorn? he had a string of off-field issues at Brisbane got a lifeline at Hawthorn packed his bags and decided he didn't want to play football anymore.

Just curious is it a coincidence that Rioli and Garltett both conducted themselves extremely poorly in interviews?
Rhan Hooper had very poor hamstrings, and couldn't put 3 games together without a reaccurance of that injury
This frustration of being constantly injured, along with problems with his partner/ family, saw his AFL career cut short

Rioli conducted himself "extremely poorly" in interviews, did he?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So hypothetically if Dayle was a good boy who has done nothing wrong, is it true he would have been a lock for Top 10 based on talent?

Last year and this year. Super talented.

I feel it's because they've never seen him play. One watch of some of his silk and you're in love.

Most just know him as a naughty boy which he was, hopefully has matured enough now.

He is no angel but still very young.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back