Dayne Beams (merged - latest "He could not stand the pressure)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the thing with Beamsy that I was a fair bit bamboozled as I'm sure you guys are with for e.g is why he didn't attend the Copeland?.I guess players leave clubs all the time for all sorts of reasons,I'm sure just like you guys unless there are other factors behind the scenes here since Dayne was with the Pies it did seem a pretty smooth relationship to me:).
It's all been well documented in Bay13 - that's where you'll find all the latest and up to date information.

There's no doubting he moved to be with his family and maybe the family wanted him to move away from Melbourne and all the distractions
And thanks for your honesty honesty - you're right, how could we possibly doubt him!

I saw Dayne Beams walking his dog today. It crapped on the nature strip a little while after they passed me. He walked off afterwards without cleaning it up.

We don't need that sort of person at Collingwood.
Beams or the dog? Either would not surprise me.

I saw Dayne Beams walking his dog today. It crapped on the nature strip a little while after they passed me. He walked off afterwards without cleaning it up.

Yea you can get away with that s**t in Brisbane but in Kew it doesn't fly I bet the neighbours will be glad to be rid of him.

The inhumanity.................................although Cloke once picked his nose, admittedly he was 11, and rumor has it Pendles once shook his old fella once more than necessary at the trough.

Clean out in order.

Could he do a Tarrant and come back later in his Career?
He could Dave...he most certainly could................da da da daaaaaa!

Let's not be surprised if Brisbane roll Beams out in front of the press during the pre-season to tout cliché things like "I'm really surprised at how fit all the boys are" or "I'm really looking forward to just getting out there".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aliens already think dogs are our master cause we pick up after them. Someone should pass this onto Dayne.

The inhumanity.................................although Cloke once picked his nose, admittedly he was 11, and rumor has it Pendles once shook his old fella once more than necessary at the trough.

Clean out in order.

He could Dave...he most certainly could................da da da daaaaaa!
To be honest I was just surprised he was still here in town, I thought he needed to spend time with the old man?

To be honest I was just surprised he was still here in town, I thought he needed to spend time with the old man?
We all know that was crap - provided the media spin we required to justify moving him on.

He would have stayed here due to the Spring Carnival.
His large dog is named 'Punter'

Yeah, really getting tired of the threads throughout the year on former players - Daisy, Wellingham etc etc.
Really wish the mods would lock them as their irrelevant.
Got to admit though, Daisy was good value when Pendles sat him on his ass, where is that gif???LOL

Dane Beams p.......s off.
The club looked after him and he couldnt give a rats arse about us the dead s**t.Good riddance make sure the door doesn't whack you on you way out.....But karma is a bitch mate whatever comes around goes around
Beams was a contracted Collingwood player with 12 months left on his contract.But players take contracts for granted.It has to be fair both ways

He uses the excuse that he wants to be close to his father yet his father lives in Southport......why didn't he do the courtesy to trade with Gold Coast and only wanted Brisbane ?
GWS were will to do a straight swap.......even were interested in a 3 way deal ..........Collingwood get Trelaor beams to Brisbane and Brisbane give a player and pick 5 to gws .......Beams said no
Collingwood covered his arse remember a few years ago when we won the flag ? He was supposedly involved in something. Plus our premiership year the grand final Beams hardly got a kick that day.
The night of the Copeland trophy he doesn't even roll up Harry O at least attended and thanked everyone you know why cos certain sources say Beams at the Harp of Erin in kew knocking back beers with mate Heath Shaw that night rather than thanking the club that looked after him for so long and help make him a premiership player.......He will never play in a flag again....he would've had a better chance at Gold Coast the dummy.

Had a poor season last year hardly played a game, again Collingwood looked after him.
He should never had used his father as the excuse to leave because it was a poor excuse, only weeks before seasons end beams was in the paper having a beer with his dad saying he was glad his dad was over his sickness.He left cos he was offered more money,didnt like bucks that's why he really left . gOOD riddance no use having someone there that doesn't want to be at the club.But the club honoured their part when they didn't really need to beams didn't bend at all did he?

Dane Beams p.......s off.
The club looked after him and he couldnt give a rats arse about us the dead s**t.Good riddance make sure the door doesn't whack you on you way out.....But karma is a bitch mate whatever comes around goes around
Beams was a contracted Collingwood player with 12 months left on his contract.But players take contracts for granted.It has to be fair both ways

He uses the excuse that he wants to be close to his father yet his father lives in Southport......why didn't he do the courtesy to trade with Gold Coast and only wanted Brisbane ?
GWS were will to do a straight swap.......even were interested in a 3 way deal ..........Collingwood get Trelaor beams to Brisbane and Brisbane give a player and pick 5 to gws .......Beams said no
Collingwood covered his arse remember a few years ago when we won the flag ? He was supposedly involved in something. Plus our premiership year the grand final Beams hardly got a kick that day.
The night of the Copeland trophy he doesn't even roll up Harry O at least attended and thanked everyone you know why cos certain sources say Beams at the Harp of Erin in kew knocking back beers with mate Heath Shaw that night rather than thanking the club that looked after him for so long and help make him a premiership player.......He will never play in a flag again....he would've had a better chance at Gold Coast the dummy.

Had a poor season last year hardly played a game, again Collingwood looked after him.
He should never had used his father as the excuse to leave because it was a poor excuse, only weeks before seasons end beams was in the paper having a beer with his dad saying he was glad his dad was over his sickness.He left cos he was offered more money,didnt like bucks that's why he really left . gOOD riddance no use having someone there that doesn't want to be at the club.But the club honoured their part when they didn't really need to beams didn't bend at all did he?

He should not be invited back to a premiership reunion, same with Daisy, Wellers, Dawes and Mick. Would let SHaw come because he wanted to remain a pie but we wanted to get rid of him

S
He should not be invited back to a premiership reunion, same with Daisy, Wellers, Dawes and Mick. Would let SHaw come because he wanted to remain a pie but we wanted to get rid of him
o you can come back if we sack you but if you leave to go home, for better opportunity, for money or whatever you are banished?

Good way to promote player loyalty.

Agreed he was awesome. Can't believe he left ;(.

Our trade period was so bad in my opinion, I didn't even know who Crisp and Greenwood were Lol. And I thought Varcoe retired.... haha. Hoping Buck's rebuild works out ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back