Nostradamus Lives Dayne Beams to Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the one advantage of getting beams is not the player himself its watching eddies big head explode !!! this would be the last stray for him

he would go into orbit never to be seen again

I dunno, dreamworld and australia zoo is not that far away but yeah the CBD is a rats nest.
DREAMWORLD i think is right for some BRISBANE POSTERS :) but you seem to share a realistic view here :)

Goldsack
Beams
Swan

All potentially not at the club. To go with retirees of Lynch, Maxwell, Ball and possible delistings of Lumumba and Clarke.

Pendlebury vs 17 other clubs

Every collingwood fan says that. Cnat see it both ways. he will get a massive offer form Brisbane who are ina better situation than collingwood list wise.

If i was him i would be out the door. Collingwood is a sinking ship
You are surely taking the piss our average age is the same as there's and look at the difference on the ladder. Look at what we were doing at the start of the year when we had a stronger side in. Collingwood if anything is building and will be a very good side in a few years

Swan will retire a Pie
Goldsack is trade bait almost every year, always a chance to be traded.
Theres no evidence of Beams wanting to leave either. He knows he'll be at the helm of our rebuilt side we have been working on for 2-3 years already. Should he walk we will have a lot of ammunition to replace him with a gun or two. Brisbane should be safe, not too many players of Beams standard we'd want to recruit.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might start a rumour that the Pies are going to offer Rockliff a big contract, will get quite a bit of support from Collingwood fans and Brisbane supporters will be laughed at and reminded that players reguarly flee our shitty club.

And then repeat it seven or eight times as if repeating yourself magically gives the rumour credibility.

Might start a rumour that the Pies are going to offer Rockliff a big contract, will get quite a bit of support from Collingwood fans and Brisbane supporters will be laughed at and reminded that players reguarly flee our shitty club.
Well to be fair, players do regularly flee our club.

What most people don't get with Beams is most of his family live in country Victoria/NSW as they come from the Yarrawonga/Mulwala area. It is only his parents and brother in Qld.

What most people don't get with Beams is most of his family live in country Victoria/NSW as they come from the Yarrawonga/Mulwala area. It is only his parents and brother in Qld.

Thats is the lousiest reason why he wont move. Im pritty sure I and most other people grow up with their parents and brothers/sisters.

Now your gonna crack at me and laugh and say beams isnt coming home to Qld and to that I say I agree with you. But not because his cousins mums uncle lives in country Victoria.

Thats is the lousiest reason why he wont move. Im pritty sure I and most other people grow up with their parents and brothers/sisters.

Now your gonna crack at me and laugh and say beams isnt coming home to Qld and to that I say I agree with you. But not because his cousins mums uncle lives in country Victoria.
Most of his family and family friends live in Vic, his sister lives in melbourne and so does his misses there comes a time in life where your priority is no longer your parents. He is settled in Vic I am just putting that out there because how talk about it you would think that he came to Vic and knew absolutely no one and all his family were up in Qld if that was the case there would be a stronger pull to go home.

Goldsack
Beams
Swan

All potentially not at the club. To go with retirees of Lynch, Maxwell, Ball and possible delistings of Lumumba and Clarke.

Pendlebury vs 17 other clubs

Why on earth would Lumumba be delisted? Where is Swan going? Half the stuff you post I'm convinced comes after you've thrown your s**t at the other monkeys in the zoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back