Nostradamus Lives Dayne Beams to Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paine has gone backwards and PK has been injured. Bucks wants to play him as a mid not a forward and he has not been able to build up a fitness base to play on the ball in the VFL

These last 3 rounds your entire team was decimated with injuries. PK was playing VFL. He didnt get a call up.

He has deficiencies, just like Paine. More so when he cant get a call up yet Paine could.

Karnezis is not a good footballer. There's a reason he was only traded for Jackson Paine. Both worth persisting worth but neither are anymore than project 30-35 players.

Easy, one year extension to qualify for FA, massive contract offer from the Lions that Collingwood can't match, done deal.

The Beams boys are going to look damn good in premiership guernsey ;)

Picks 4 and 5 when the Pies finish bottom 4 2016 and get compo ;) would make them a scary team in 4-5 years.

Picks 4 and 5 when the Pies finish bottom 4 next year and get compo ;) would make them a scary team in 4-5 years.
Beams isn't a free agent until end of 2016.

Easy, one year extension to qualify for FA, massive contract offer from the Lions that Collingwood can't match, done deal.

The Beams boys are going to look damn good in premiership guernsey ;)

So is Claye leaving the Lions? I can not see any other way he would win a flag in the next 10-15 years

It is clear you misinterpreted the original post that led to this exchange. By 'premiership jumper' I was referring to the fact our original jumper is returning next season, I was not saying we are going to win the premiership.
It will good to see the back of that new Lion. Didn't know the change was being made, when you became the Lions why did you not just replace the FFC with the BFC on the front of your jumper?

It will good to see the back of that new Lion. Didn't know the change was being made, when you became the Lions why did you not just replace the FFC with the BFC on the front of your jumper?

Because it would have been a massive spitball in the face of Fitzroy supporters.

And because the classic Lion looks radical to the max.

Didn't he play over half the year in the VFL? Was he close to being considered at any point?

I think he's been emergency the past couple of weeks.

31 goals in 13 games in the VFL, with four bags of four goals or more, four times over 20 disposals, and three times in the best. He's been fairly good, without setting the world on fire or really stringing together a few dominant performances in a row at the right times to earn a senior gig.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he's been emergency the past couple of weeks.

31 goals in 13 games in the VFL, with four bags of four goals or more, four times over 20 disposals, and three times in the best. He's been fairly, without setting the world on fire or really stringing together a few dominant performances in a row at the right times to earn a senior gig.
Gotta say, that sounds eerily familiar.

Sounds like Lions are after Paddy Ryder instead

Why Dave? Because some Chan 7 hack said so?

Put on your critical thinking hat. Why would Brisbane be interested in Ryder? The same Brisbane who is trying to find a way to play Leuenberger and Martin in the same side and has a premiership ruckman in Trent West on the list as well.

Put on your critical thinking hat. Why would Brisbane be interested in Ryder? The same Brisbane who is trying to find a way to play Leuenberger and Martin in the same side and has a premiership ruckman in Trent West on the list as well.

Well why should I believe that Lions are into Beams then?

Because some poster on BigFooty said so?

They may use Ryder forward

Rumours circling around Brisbane Lion, Daniel Rich and a possible move west to the Eagles????

Sounds rather fanciful. 2 more years on his contract and is marrying a Brisbane girl. Unassuming surfer bloke who loves living outside of the Perth fishbowl.

If you just pulled that one out of thin air as some sort of "revenge" for someone having the temerity to start a thread about a Collingwood player, you probably could have done more homework and come up with a more believable rumour. Leuenberger would be a good starting point.

My bit of advice to Brisbane supporters is to not get your hopes up..

Yeah, because we always do at Trade Time, it's always such a fun and positive time for us. :drunk:

Telling Brisbane supporters not to get their hopes up in the trade period is like telling bulls not to get excited at castration time.

You'll find that the overwhelming majority of Lions fans are just over the moon to come into a trade period with all our required players contracted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back