Nostradamus Lives Dayne Beams to Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard from Dayne Beams himself that the whole family is looking to come home to Victoria to be together and that Claye wants to join him at the Pies

I have heard that every victorian on our list has requested a trade back to Vic, specificly Collingwood. So we can expect a good 10-15 players to be traded south from Brisbane this year.

#ExodusTheSecond

Brisbane supporters being precious. Who knew?

All I could see was blokes having a laugh at a Pies supporter desperately trying to avoid the topic by parroting a four year old rumour.

I'd be astounded if Beams even got close to asking for a trade up to Brisbane but it has been a good spot of entertainment in the meantime.

Oh right, on topic, very strong mail that all the Lions youngsters who re-signed this year only did so to facilitate trades for crap players to get back to their home states while helping their new clubs.

source: some guy calling a radio station/some random journalist/some bigfooty thread hidden in the mire

Claye + Pick 4 for Lumumba + 3rd rounder.

I've heard this is a sure thing and almost a done deal!

Claye + Pick 4 for Lumumba + 3rd rounder.

I've heard this is a sure thing and almost a done deal!
Yeh i was hearing that over here in the west where Lumumba's family live

I have heard that every victorian on our list has requested a trade back to Vic, specificly Collingwood. So we can expect a good 10-15 players to be traded south from Brisbane this year.

#ExodusTheSecond

Ha ha funny thing is if I told you five of your highly touted youngsters were to be traded last year you wouldn't believe it!

Ha ha funny thing is if I told you five of your highly touted youngsters were to be traded last year you wouldn't believe it!

3 highly touted youngsters, plus Billy Longer and Patrick Karnezis.

At what time of the year were you going to tell me? The same time of year as this thread? Because rumours had started before this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard it is Beams + another Collingwood player touted by Brissie. Hate to think what they can give up - to convince Collingwood to betray such a vulgar attempt @ recruiting.

None of us would have liked it but we would have known there was a degree of truth to it. The rumours were already flying around.

Brisbane supporters being precious. Who knew?

Hey now if we are gonna be throwing precious accusations around how about we look at your president. Probably the most precious human being ever to grace this earth. Hell I would argue he is so precious he is made of glass. I mean his fat head does get pretty red when he is heated up.

Aish > Adelaide
Beams > Brisbane
Pick 9 > Collingwood

:D

Why would Adelaide even need to be involved?

Brisbane's pick 4 straight to Collingwood would be a better starting point.

Sounds like Aish is ready to talk contract extensions btw. Sorry. :/

never thought he'd leave for Adelaide after one season anyway.. seems to have a bit of integrity ...

wouldn't he already be contracted for 2015 anyway? Isn't it a two year contract from the national draft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back