Dayne Beams (merged - latest "He could not stand the pressure)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's just your gaydar :) Did you see his uncut bod in that recent Miami photo? If someone has a copy of that recent Miami/Florida photo, please upload it. :thumbsu:

Leigh Brown (cut)
Collingwood+Magpies+Recovery+Session+pUHX5UG7XTxx.jpg

How's the difference.
P.S That's a before photo (Collingwood) and an after photo (Bulldogs) pic of Leigh Brown. Hahaha (J/K)
I'll take the one on the left :):D

Do you think that playing with his brother (family) had anything to do with him choosing Brisbane?
You flogs chop and change your story every 5 minutes - first it was he wanted to leave because of internal rifts with the club and family was a small part - next he needed to be near his ill father and we were heartless as we wouldnt grant him release on compassionate grounds and then it was he had to play near his brother and that was the reason why he had to be at Brisbane.

You've got your man, you've made up you're stories now just piss off

I have a framed, signed guernsey will all those guys on there along with H/Sharrod/Dawesy/Heater.

I still adore most of them, even if they are at new clubs and I'll happily buy this from you if you don't want it. :p

I can't sell it as it was a birthday present.
Bloody collage has to have Daisy and Beams lol
I also have two #13 jumpers with his signature on it along with all the other players.
That's footy !!!!

Beams wanted to move to a different company and then didn't go to a social function at the company he was leaving. I know that I've done the same thing a couple of times. People are carrying on as though he ate an unborn foetus.
So have I, but if you are a shoe-in to win a prize, you turn up. Especially when it is publicly televised and we all get to see how you perform throughout the year via TV. It's not that hard. Agenda?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

although like most I'm shattered the Beams has left, I personally believe that a big reason for him leaving was to be closer to family and that although he may have had issues at the club these would have been fixed if not for the pull home. Congrats beams on a great 6 years at the club.
and unlike Thomas you leave with class.

dayne beams @beama17 Follow
Would like to thank the collingwood football club for the past 6 years . You gave me the opportunity to live my dream . Thankyou .
dayne beams @beama17 Follow
The decisions I've made are for what I think is best for myself, partner and family and that is all that matters to me at the end of the day
Totally disagree with this thread. Beams deserves zero sympathy or thanks. He does not leave with class and I will boo him every bit as loudly as I did Thomas. What a rubbish thread. He will be earning as much in one year as I would make in more than a decade.

Funny how you act differently on this board, compared to when trying to sell you spin on the Lions board last week :thumbsdown:

Kevin Murray....great sportsman, great Lion. The types that go onto other clubs boards and stir...don't have the class to lick old "Bulldog" Murray's boots. If you wanna keep stirring magpies mate, go ahead, but just remember you wake the giant and you don't know what the damage might be?

ps...good luck Beamer@17 you'll always be a pie.

Wow, some of you guys are harsh. This is a toast thread and you're using it to bag Dayne out?
Can't you comprehend that only a select few such as yourself want to toast him?! This is the Collingwood board and he is now a Brisbane player. I want to roast not toast him. I wish him no luck whatsoever for the future.

So we hate beams for leaving for family and money but Jolly was a star for joining the pies?

It's just what football is now. And if you get a player from another state it's the risk you take.

Loyalty in football is dead. If you worked interstate and got offered more money to do the same job with your brother and live with your family you would take it in a heartbeat.

And even IF beams had an issue with the coach he did the right thing by the club and did not work against it in his time here unlike other players.

He hasn't done anything wrong. If a deal didn't get done he would have been a professional and left the year after.
Very few Collingwood supporters support your view of Beams. Very, very few.

Yeah, but you see how this board thing works is that when I'm on your board I be nice and play by your rules and usually when opposition supporters come onto our board, they should also do the same, you know, so they're not portrayed as trolls or on general DH's.

Here I can freely express my anger or disappointment at the handling of the Dayne Beams situation, unfortunately if I spoke anything remotely truthful on the Lions board, your all mighty leader TBD would throw a tanty and start carding people.

It's just how it works I guess.

Have I not?

I just pointed out that brothers are also family...no troll intended :cool:

Must say I don't get all the hate. Wish Beams all the best. A Collingwood player with a great record. He contributed while he was here. Whether it was family, dollars or other reasons he wanted out and that's how things work. We will get someone in soon who is leaving their club for similar reasons? Danger in 2015. Will miss him and he leaves a big hole but don't think he has done anything terrible.

Collingwood is our club nothis club. He was a part for a while but isn't one of us any longer. We move on and worry about our own.
You either blame Beams for leaving or Buckley for pushing him out. For the moment, I prefer to blame Beams.

Have I not?

I just pointed out that brothers are also family...no troll intended :cool:
LOL - I don't know why I'm giving you hard time actually, seemed to have morphed from a couple of conversations I'm in and no doubt is probably collateral from the Bay.....I really shouldn't visit the Bay tbh.

Please accept my humble apology.

We were Collingwood before Dayne Beams and will continue to be long after his departure.

You've made an enormous mistake kid, our club is like no other. Thanks for the memories though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back