Universal Love Dean Kent

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah, if you're selfish and miss, expect a barreling. Selfish and goal, still selfish, still a goal. Just don't miss if you're going to be selfish. The problem with always being selfish is that team mates won't bother leading or providing an option and so on, which means Mr Selfish will then have to be selfish and take a shot or go himself etc, so it ends up being a self-perpetuating cycle.

Yeah but when your options are dishing off a handball to Dean Terlich or Matt Jones, or kicking to a leading Chris Dawes or Jack Watts im happy for him to try it all by himself

The best players are quite often the Selfish ones, whilst the ones who are slightly limited become great team players

Plus he has played a grand total of I reckon 25-30 games, Once he has played 100 his decision making will be alot better

Yeah but when your options are dishing off a handball to Dean Terlich or Matt Jones, or kicking to a leading Chris Dawes or Jack Watts im happy for him to try it all by himself

The best players are quite often the Selfish ones, whilst the ones who are slightly limited become great team players

Plus he has played a grand total of I reckon 25-30 games, Once he has played 100 his decision making will be alot better

You paid for your membership yet?

Kent needs to work on his set shots though, he missed a few on 45 degree angles this year I reckon, on the run he is far better.

Kent needs to work on his set shots though, he missed a few on 45 degree angles this year I reckon, on the run he is far better.
I'd say that it's more a matter of nerves than anything else. On the run he's confident and his momentum cleans up his kicking action. When taking set shots he tenses and sprays it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd say that it's more a matter of nerves than anything else. On the run he's confident and his momentum cleans up his kicking action. When taking set shots he tenses and sprays it.

You're probably right, I think his kicking action is good in general play, but when he has to stop and think about it, that's when things turn sour

It wasnt Watts hate, It was tongue in cheek
Are you shedding a tear for Terlich, Dawes and Jones?

Anyway im not doing this again :thumbsu:
He's not far off though.

Our players should 100% honour Watts' leads, they would be stupid to not. The problem we have is that he doesn't do it enough.

He's not far off though.

Our players should 100% honour Watts' leads, they would be stupid to not. The problem we have is that he doesn't do it enough.

Holy crap mate

I had a cheeky dig at 3 other players as well, are we not allowed to include him in jokes anymore either?

I don't know about you, but generally I'm pretty happy with the ball in Watts or Dawes' hands inside the 50 - getting it in their hands may be the problem.... Watts has to be a lead because he can't pack mark and Dawes has to have it delivered on the tit because he can't mark like a normal person.

I don't know about you, but generally I'm pretty happy with the ball in Watts or Dawes' hands inside the 50 - getting it in their hands may be the problem.... Watts has to be a lead because he can't pack mark and Dawes has to have it delivered on the tit because he can't mark like a normal person.

That was the very tongue in cheek comment I was making, that Dawes and Watts are likely to drop it under pressure

Like as in Kent can either handball it to blokes who would turn it over or kick it to blokes who would drop it

The first bloke I would pick to take a set shot is Watts, but thats not as fun to type

Not the first, I'd have rathered Davey kick on the run too!

he can't mark like a normal person.

39682-17920.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back