December - Forgotten how to bet. #off-spring

Remove this Banner Ad

racing and sports have a pdf option. if i'm doing a bit of research i'll generally use that on the run.

interesting runner today prince harada. third trainer change. wipes out the field if he ever gets on to the job starting to get to the point where he's a lost talent though.

Wow Signoff!!

They looked to go hard but still.

Weir quaddie coming up.

******* * off Volcanic ******* Ash you ******* campaigner *er s**t idiot what the * grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

******* **** off Volcanic ******* Ash you ******* campaigner goose s**t idiot what the **** grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
as one of the more annoying "characters of the TAB" once asked me after i had a similar rant, "did you back it?" He copped a tongue lashing and i almost got kicked out of the TAB!

Yeah nothing against the 2nd horse, I just had Duke Of Catswick 1-out for a chunk of the quad.

I reckon he hit the front and turned it up tbh.

Not a huge shock but it was interesting, they've always rated Neverland higher. Market says he's wrong with Neverland drifting today. Barrier is of concern to Delicacy but Hally will get her out. On the KT it's close on weights but give me the one that finished ahead and has to carry more weight anyday. Also won twice over the mile and a half already and Neverland yet to run it. 2.20 is value but not much. Terrible betting race and probably on Respondent again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back