Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good:
-Hulk kicking 3 and having a lacklustre game
-Press red for Ed
-GAWN DOG
-BIG BOY JACK WATTS HAVE A DAY SON
-Bernard... my lifes mission to buy this man a beer now.
-Huge win for the club
-Not a single bloke inside the circle when singing the song!
-The corn flakes tomorrow morning

Not so bad:
-Lost my $100 bet on the Pies :$:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Good:
- Vince's ability to have 30+ and also kick 2/3 is pretty rare. Sylvia did it once a year, Bernie once a month.
- Dunn, McDonald, Jetta, Garland. Really solid defensive pack. Helps they've only managed to stay fit.
- Gawn. Not sure how the Russian gets back in.
- Cross. Just so tough. Nothing flashy but I hope we give him another year.
- Dawes/Hogan. Very good.
- Jones. Great captain's game/goal.
- Targeting of Pendlebury. Just hunted him.

Bad:
- Michie/Tyson bit ineffective. Room for another in-form mid if someone wants the spot.

Ill do the good in time

Ugly- Lumumba burning Hogan who was 15m clear of his opponent to go long to the square and a Garlett 2 on 1, Pies went up the other end and kicked the next 2
I will personally email the club my membership if he ever plays again, had enough of his poor decision making for a bloke who has supposedly played 200 games

Dawes has been copping lately but Id prefer him over the prince of russian dancing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YOU BEAUTY

Good:
The defense - held their nerve constantly
Bernie. Just wow.
Watts - I feel safer and safer with him holding the pill
Hoges. Bang.
Howie underrated.

Bad:
Michie - anonymous
Goalkicking

Ugly:
The umpiring
The opposing crowd

2015 Bernie Vince is the best midfielder I've ever seen in an MFC jumper, and close to the best player.

There. I've said it.

(I'm 20 years old)
Bl, didn't see Ooze in full flight

Ineffective was the comment, don't think he did much with them. Stats say only Howe had more clangers.
He wasn't ineffective though, he was our best player getting clearances.

2nd in contested possessions, he was in the thick of things getting the ball plus applying pressure and laying tackles.

Ineffective is completely wrong.

Good
Keeping the Collingwood losing streak on. (Always thought they were pretending at the start of the season)
I'm staying at the pullan hotel this week so it's a nice 5 minute walk home instead of getting trying to catch a crowded train.

I will get to the good later when i have the time but for now i'm going to state the obvious

Dawes was absolutely terrible, more terrible than usually by his usually standards, should have been benched. Really miss Pedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back