Review R4: Dees v the Tigers - the Great, the Good and the Reasonable

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the hell is Biff?!

Good: Everything! Hogan, unbelievable; HeisenBerg, we've drafted a younger Barlow; Jones, how huge was that goal?! TMAC, dominant Blackman on the ground. Winning with two down from quarter time.

Bad: Watts was s**t again. He'd be dropped next week if we didn't have injuries. Kent's injury looks like a bad one.

Fugly: umpiring, what a joke. You only hope that the AFL saw that and our era of getting gang banged by the maggots is over.

Ugly: Kent's injury. Was having a good game until then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good:
Hogan, Jones, Garlett, Tyson
Breaking away in a tough contest in wet conditions

Bad:
Lumumba looked a little undesiplined
whoever gave away that free

Fugly:
Missing the first half due to work

Great: Hogan! Haven't had a pack-smashing key forward since Neita. Brilliant tonight, and likely rising star.
Good: Great team effort overall
Reasonable: Watts had an ordinary night, but his contested mark and goal against Martin was great.
Fugly: Richmond had plenty of tiggy touchwood frees in the first half. Also, Drummond going down. Made me feel ill watching it and thought the endless replays unnecessary. Hopefully not as serious as it looked.

Great: Hogan! Haven't had a pack-smashing key forward since Neita. Brilliant tonight, and likely rising star.
Good: Great team effort overall
Reasonable: Watts had an ordinary night, but his contested mark and goal against Martin was great.
Fugly: Richmond had plenty of tiggy touchwood frees in the first half. Also, Drummond going down. Made me feel ill watching it and thought the endless replays unnecessary. Hopefully not as serious as it looked.

How do you put a "Great" in the 'Good' section?

:p

Seriously guys, round 1 was great we looked new and improved. But this... tonight we announced our comeback to the footy world right on the centre stage

No point focusing on the scattering of negatives tonight! Might do a more detailed analysis over the weekend.

I loved the way we were able to absorb the pressure in the first half, hang in there, counter-punch, and then come out and put them away in the second. Especially given they were being supported by some pretty bloody terrible umpiring.

Kent looked like he really ripped the hammy.

Flogged the s**t out of them in the wet. Under Roos we've brought in some contested monsters.

Kent was one of my favs through the preseason.

It's Friday night and still early. Get your drink on demons fans and celebrate you deserve it.

From the Richmond board:

"For all our ranting, posing, meme's & taunts - we are being totally bullied, battered & beaten by a demons team who are more aggressive, hungry & willing to work.nathan jones alone is showing more leadership in his single, lone pube than any of our meerkat posers.

We are soft as they come, even against Melbourne... Good god this team is a disappointment."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back