Autopsy Dees vs the GWS Dollarmites - The bad & the fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will continue to support Melbourne. I will continue to hope for improvement. I will never support another club. Look at the positives. Hogan, Trengove and Toumpas next year - 3 top 10 picks. Probably another top 2 picks. Another proper preseason. Development of an offence strategy to go with the defensive strategy.Demons can only go up. Stick with them.

The club is dying. It is not our fault. All things come to an end.

Blame rather Jimmy Stynes (tanking), Chris Connolly (tanking and general flogness), Cameron Schwab (uber flogness) Neeld (a worse coach than Dennis JOnes), Barry Prendergast (have dud will recruit) and Jack Watts - the cancer.

Priority picks are not going to save it. We will never play again on a Friday night. it's Boot Hill for us.

Last edited:
Flown by helicopter directly onto the centre of subiaco and then recovered by Navy seals on the final siren
That's ridiculous

SEALS would just get eaten by Hogan, I believe the SAS is stationed in Freo though they MIGHT be able to get him out

We'll be fine. We've just been reading the tea leaves wrong. The Messiah was never going to be a draftee like Watts, Viney, Hogan. Salvation comes after the resurrection. Mitch Clark is coming back to deliver us out of the depths of hell.

We'll be fine. We've just been reading the tea leaves wrong. The Messiah was never going to be a draftee like Watts, Viney, Hogan. Salvation comes after the resurrection. Mitch Clark is coming back to deliver us out of the depths of hell.

Yeah because coming to play for us would help your depression

Blame rather Jimmy Stynes (tanking), Chris Connolly (tanking and general flogness), Cameron Schwab (uber flogness) Neeld (a worse coach than Dennis JOnes), Barry Prendergast (have dud will recruit) and Jack Watts - the cancer.

Priority picks are not going to save it. We will never play again on a Friday night. it's Boot Hill for us.

Jesus Christ talk about a knee-jerk...

I think we all shifted uneasily in seats when Roos said "i think clearly there's some who might not be able to get over the past" - in other words 'I dont think these pack of losers will ever get over their history of losing" - I found that a quite bizarre cop-out. The more correct would've been something like "clearly large components of the list are under-developed and never shouldve been drafted anyway, it's going to take time to turn the list over.' I'm not excusing the player's performance today for a second, but at some point Roos will have to take some responsibility for these losses too.

Honestly, I cant even got mad about these performances any more. We had 8 years of venting and by the looks of it, many more on the horizon.

Guys I went down to the race and booed them as they came off. I told Jack Watts who was a metre away that ballroom dancing was on tonight. I was then beset by two younger guys (both MFC) the larger of whom told me i had no right to boo my own club.

Well **** you mate. As I said back, I have been a member since 1982. If I do a s**t job at work I get my arse kicked. Why should these princesses be exempt?

Whoever you are guys - as I said, revel in the mediocrity! Cheer it on!

And Jack Watts good luck with the tango tonight you dickless piece of crap.
Was that person covered in tattoos? Had one inked up, backed over mess try to fight me for voicing my displeasure at the teams performance in the cheer squad today.

Guys I went down to the race and booed them as they came off. I told Jack Watts who was a metre away that ballroom dancing was on tonight. I was then beset by two younger guys (both MFC) the larger of whom told me i had no right to boo my own club.

Well **** you mate. As I said back, I have been a member since 1982. If I do a s**t job at work I get my arse kicked. Why should these princesses be exempt?

Whoever you are guys - as I said, revel in the mediocrity! Cheer it on!

And Jack Watts good luck with the tango tonight you dickless piece of crap.
Was that person covered in tattoos? Had one inked up, backed over mess try to fight me for voicing my displeasure at the teams performance in the cheer squad today.

I will continue to support Melbourne. I will continue to hope for improvement. I will never support another club. Look at the positives. Hogan, Trengove and Toumpas next year - 3 top 10 picks. Probably another top 2 picks. Another proper preseason. Development of an offence strategy to go with the defensive strategy.Demons can only go up. Stick with them.

Yet your club is adelaide?

8 years of s**t and 50 years without a flag - far from knee-jerk

Was the club dying last week? Was it dying when we beat Essendon, when Paul Roos signed on. Did anyone say that it was dying then?

This year was always going to have its ups and downs, were on the right track, this is just a step in the wrong direction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad - I haven't seen a win this year :( and im not going to north (not that we have any chance)

Isaid to my mate, maybe we can request to AFL if we could start the team from scratch. Keep about 7 players and then be able to draft 15 of the best youngsters in the country. We need to start off like a new franchise.

Jack Watts was one of 22 players who embarrassed us tonight.

Jack watts is also the poster boy of our failure
Pretty much. Had a chat to him tonight and he was the only one who really came off as genuine.

Having said that, he just brings too much attention to the club.

Players like Howe and McDonald would love him for taking the rap every week.

Pretty much. Had a chat to him tonight and he was the only one who really came off as genuine.

Having said that, he just brings too much attention to the club.

Players like Howe and McDonald would love him for taking the rap every week.

I have no doubt he is probably a great bloke and all but he just brings all the negativity towards him

If he ever lays a huge hip and shoulder and wins a massive one on win we are playing finals

Until then he is gonna be the face of our shitness no matter how much he likes it

Or develop them.

I can't believe how fitter & more powerful the GWS players looked today compared to our misfits.
It's all mental mate. I've been saying it literally for years. It's mindset and having that competitive nature. It just doesn't exist at melbourne. Look a guys like Dawes and Viney, competitive beasts when they joined the club; pussy cats now. ******* marshmallows. Jack ******* Watts.

It's all mental mate. I've been saying it literally for years. It's mindset and having that competitive nature. It just doesn't exist at melbourne. Look a guys like Dawes and Viney, competitive beasts when they joined the club; pussy cats now. ******* marshmallows. Jack ******* Watts.
Jack Viney isn't a pussycat...Bernie Vince is though

Jack ****** Watts for Toby Greene, heads up, is a deal I would do.

Jack is a soft chipscab halfback flanker who takes intercept marks.

Toby is a hard at it midfielder who turns the ball over too often.

Maybe not a pussy cat. But seems to have lost something.
Second year blues, when you distance yourself. All players get it aside from an exceptional few.

It's that awkward stage where expectations from yourself and the fans, the reality of the career ahead and the endurance of a 19 year old all get in each others way.

See Brodie Grundy as a prime example this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back