Position 2015 SuperCoach defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fanplanner has him listed as mid only.
Having a look at Fanplanner myself, I think there are a number of guys who will still see positional changes, DPP added etc. Including many of the rookies. Mitchell still spent plenty of time off half-back last year, so should really keep it.

Having a look at Fanplanner myself, I think there are a number of guys who will still see positional changes, DPP added etc. Including many of the rookies. Mitchell still spent plenty of time off half-back last year, so should really keep it.
I am unsure as to whether he'll keep it, but I was saying that Fanplanner thinks he'll lose it.

I am unsure as to whether he'll keep it, but I was saying that Fanplanner thinks he'll lose it.
I'm not at all sure either. Watching a fair bit of the Hawks, he should keep it. Doesn't mean he will though

I'm not at all sure either. Watching a fair bit of the Hawks, he should keep it. Doesn't mean he will though
Yeah. SuperCoach always have a few that should get it and don't, and a few that shouldn't get it but do

Yeah. SuperCoach always have a few that should get it and don't, and a few that shouldn't get it but do
Still must be plenty of changes to come. Deledio surely must get M/F for instance. Many like him, even amongst the rooks

Jack Newnes is one I'm looking at as D3 or D4. Stepped up last year and has started accumulating and playing some midfield. Will play more midfield this year and will pass the 50 game mark early on, looking for him to average 90-100 for some value.

Not sure about the Eagles team, will Elliot Yeo play more in the midfield or remain mostly in a back pocket or off a flank? Could be worth a spot if he starts moving into the midfield.

Beau Waters at 300k could be the Matthew Suckling of last year.

Anyone know when Matthew Scharenberg is expected to be back? If round 1 could be a good bench option. Daniel McKenzie, Kyle Langford, DVR, Biggs, Lamb and the like are the rookie priced guys likely to feature in my team.

Jack Newnes is one I'm looking at as D3 or D4. Stepped up last year and has started accumulating and playing some midfield. Will play more midfield this year and will pass the 50 game mark early on, looking for him to average 90-100 for some value.

Not sure about the Eagles team, will Elliot Yeo play more in the midfield or remain mostly in a back pocket or off a flank? Could be worth a spot if he starts moving into the midfield.

Anyone know when Matthew Scharenberg is expected to be back? If round 1 could be a good bench option. Daniel McKenzie, Kyle Langford, DVR, Biggs, Lamb and the like are the rookie priced guys likely to feature in my team.

waters is poison - ive been burnt sooooooooooo many times

scharenberg mid yr at best

Scharenberg did his knee in late august so hopefully he's back playing VFL in may. I'm hoping he plays the last 6 rounds or so but I wouldn't get him at all.

:thumbsu: Thanks guys on Scharenberg, could be a good downgrade option mid to late season, they seem to slow down from their so he could still be valuable at some stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, it's looking a bit light on back there now. Still might be some good scorers gain status, Dal Santo, Gibbs, maybe a surprise or two.

I wish, no Gibbs will be MID only like last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back