Deledio shaved his hair off

Remove this Banner Ad

Those classic converse shoes are still very popular now.

Having a fashionable hairstyle and a bit of facial hair certainly doesn't make someone a hipster, nor is it strictly a hipster look. Just look at Cotchy, Petterd and Lennon who have or have had similar looks.

Hipster is much deeper than that anyway. The organic vegan food, snobbing most music, the outspoken left wing political views, the glasses they don't need etc.

Lids on he other hand is a footy player, country boy and a family man who rides motorbikes, shoots pigs, plays golf and endorses mainstream brands. He might have good dress sense and drink the odd latte, but he does live in Melbourne after all, not out bush QLD :p

Those classic converse shoes are still very popular now.

Having a fashionable hairstyle and a bit of facial hair certainly doesn't make someone a hipster, nor is it strictly a hipster look. Just look at Cotchy, Petterd and Lennon who have or have had similar looks.

Hipster is much deeper than that anyway. The organic vegan food, snobbing most music, the outspoken left wing political views, the glasses they don't need etc.

Lids on he other hand is a footy player, country boy and a family man who rides motorbikes, shoots pigs, plays golf and endorses mainstream brands. He might have good dress sense and drink the odd latte, but he does live in Melbourne after all, not out bush QLD :p

That is a great explanation of the hipster [hip-ster] or latin - {hipisterious starvacitsbluduf} So I googled it. Seems my definition of a hipster may be somewhat off.:eek: That's my problem, I'm a country bogan and it's easier to label those different as hipsters but in reality are probably more normal than i'll ever be. If god forbid I ever move to the city, I'll get that hips.. sorry classic hair doo as well. I will be such an embarrassment to my kids over the next few years. I can't wait.

That is a great explanation of the hipster [hip-ster] or latin - {hipisterious starvacitsbluduf} So I googled it. Seems my definition of a hipster may be somewhat off.:eek: That's my problem, I'm a country bogan and it's easier to label those different as hipsters but in reality are probably more normal than i'll ever be. If god forbid I ever move to the city, I'll get that hips.. sorry classic hair doo as well. I will be such an embarrassment to my kids over the next few years. I can't wait.

Stay in the country mate, living the dream i'll say.

2 kids = virgin, AI? o_O Rolled in wet spot? :rolleyes: super squirter? :D Or are they not really mine? :eek:

Still beating them off with a stick:drunk:. Most women prefer a man that can use his hands (handy:cool:) and won't spend more time than her getting ready. Especially on a s**t hairstyle. They like the roughness of the shaved head and the flakiness and taste of the dandruff. Leave the jungle downstairs though.
A bloke not too scared to investigate that noise late at night, unlike your typical hipster shivering under the covers sending his missus out or ringing his mummy or daddy to come and help.
A bloke who spends his income on beer and tools, not bloody moisturiser, hair product and flowers
A bloke who hits first, ask questions later
A bloke that likes to torture small animals, not cat lovers
A bloke that........stop...I'm getting a bit carried away.

Yeah alright, I'm old school and way out of my depth when it comes to modern fashions. (or women;)) But find it hard to believe how much time some blokes must spend on their appearance. My motto is "Don't matter what you look like as long as you get the job done" (this is to cover my inadequacies obviously) Loved it when batch shaved off his girls haircut earlier this year. Went from zero to hero instantly. Imagine Vickers. People may even start to take him seriously. I reckon he'll do it this pre season.
That not your biological Kids .

I wish some of these players put in as much effort on the field as they do on their ridiculous hair styles. It is a team full of hipsters and then there's Vickery.(and Maric) **** me. Nearly every bloody player in the AFL has what I call hipster hair cut,(short back and sides longer styled top) a tattoo sleeve, a calf tattoo. **** me, What happened to the individuals that once dominated the game? Maric is one of the few to try and be an individual, good on him. Vickery?? Granted he looks like a mop but at least he isn't a sheep.

I understand that everyone tries to fit in but **** me. I've shaved my head on no.3 since year 7 (romper stomper style:$) Sure, I don't look very hipstery or cool:cool: but spend no time on hair styling. Would love to see the whole team come back completely bald. No fuss. Pure

I've been a zero comb since the mid 90's. You'll get no disagreement from me;)

Just seeing Bones here reminds me what a bunch of doilies we have playing these days.

That's a bit Severe, oh hang on.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That short back and sides with some length in the top to comb across is not a hipster haircut, its a classic look.
Its only if you team it with a beard and some bogan stickers that it becomes a hipster thing.

All right. And studded leather jackets used to be a classic look for tough guys. Now it's gay.
Just like the Village People hijacked the studded leather jacket, the hipsters hijacked the haircut.
I'm in the leekok camp on this one.

my scones a bit too rough to go the clippers

without hair i look like an emu or an alien

A shaved head with a rough scone is not a bad thing.....it might even be bad-ass....:eek:;)

2 kids = virgin, AI? o_O Rolled in wet spot? :rolleyes: super squirter? :D Or are they not really mine? :eek:

Still beating them off with a stick:drunk:. Most women prefer a man that can use his hands (handy:cool:) and won't spend more time than her getting ready. Especially on a s**t hairstyle. They like the roughness of the shaved head and the flakiness and taste of the dandruff. Leave the jungle downstairs though.
A bloke not too scared to investigate that noise late at night, unlike your typical hipster shivering under the covers sending his missus out or ringing his mummy or daddy to come and help.
A bloke who spends his income on beer and tools, not bloody moisturiser, hair product and flowers
A bloke who hits first, ask questions later
A bloke that likes to torture small animals, not cat lovers

A bloke that........stop...I'm getting a bit carried away.

Yeah alright, I'm old school and way out of my depth when it comes to modern fashions. (or women;)) But find it hard to believe how much time some blokes must spend on their appearance. My motto is "Don't matter what you look like as long as you get the job done" (this is to cover my inadequacies obviously) Loved it when batch shaved off his girls haircut earlier this year. Went from zero to hero instantly. Imagine Vickers. People may even start to take him seriously. I reckon he'll do it this pre season.

Those three lines had me in stitches!!
I don't care what anyone says, leekok makes a point, chicks love blokes that torture small animals lmao

Keep up the good work leekok!!! Share some more life lessons with us

Remove this Banner Ad

Back