Mega Thread Delist/Trade/Draft Supermegaultrathread - It's Never Too Soon edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like this to be true rich is awesome if it was to happen i think we would have to offer mcin and schofield and a change of picks for it to happen. Brisbane need talls but have a good young mid group slowly growing they would take it. To be honest i don't think rich is leaving the bears are growing a strong team did well last year at recruiting.
94%282%29.JPG

Agreed, I think the Lions :p are growing a strong list too - their draftees are performing well. Doubt Rich will make it over, but Schofield and a second rounder for Rich is pretty hard to go past.

Pic for the lols at Leppa.

Schofield and our second pick for Rich (if you were willing to trade him and was not contracted)?... Consider it DONE
We wouldn't do it tho. The only reason we would even entertain the idea is if Rich demanded to go home and he seems very happy here.
Maybe i dont know your list well enough if you are ready to give up Schofield so easily.
Anyway, mute discussion, unfortunately for you as he is still under contract.

We wouldn't do it tho. The only reason we would even entertain the idea is if Rich demanded to go home and he seems very happy here.

Last thing to say on the subject is just remember if glass was still playing schofield would be in the seconds. For the beginning of the year he was in the seconds and i think they may entertain it. A year on the sidelines things change and the bears mid group can afford rich to go. I think the bears mid group is very good and have bright future with or without rich. Not saying it's happening but is a chance to happen.

Maybe i dont know your list well enough if you are ready to give up Schofield so easily.

Be even better if Brisbane were able to use some special assistance to fund the theft of Beams...

Eddies head may explode :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
haha, I rekon he would have been pi**ed when he saw Freeman kick 4 goals against him. Freeman being a graduate from our academy, the same academy he has been arguing about. :D

Leg speed is not the problem... Just watch Shuey run down Colyer.

Selwood/Shuey/Yeo/NN offer plenty of pace in our midfield.

What we lack is clean ball movement. That is what makes you look quick or not

Compare our Adelaide game - clean skills, epic run through the guts. Our pace didn't change - just our skills.

If a ball can hit a bloke at full tilt without breaking stride, or a bloke can one-touch a ground ball - it makes you look so much quicker.

Was a bit tongue in cheek. I agree with you.

I think we will field offers for Sinclair. We have a couple of talls who could pinch hit so we could draft a rookie ruck prospect as well.

i wonder if he would bring anything better than a 3rd-4th rounder, and if we could find a replacement as good as him at that pick?

keep him around if we can. i suspect he'll still get games next year as a backup.

*moot

If it was a mute discussion we wouldn't be able to hear anything

I'll say it again we need to consider Mitch Mcgovern for rookie spot, purely for what we did with his brother. Mitch is taller and faster, why not see what we can do?

Has he grown that much? No wonder he was unsighted last year. If so i'd totally take him for sure, also pretty keen for Cripps but we'll see where he falls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Selwood up to 186cm and 90kg. I'm not sure if that's a good thing, hopefully it is.

Hopefully we get to see him this year.
With him having ankle surgery he has probably just smashed the gym and not much running cardio . He will need to strip the bulk back a bit to more functional mass .
Always thought since last year our mids have been slight . We need bigger faster stronger mids

Which gives us better bargaining power.
Can you think of an example of a player who has signed a new contract midyear then got traded in that next trade period. I can't. I don't even know if you're allowed.

Can you think of an example of a player who has signed a new contract midyear then got traded in that next trade period. I can't. I don't even know if you're allowed.
Of course you are allowed.

Before he signed he was checking around.

Now that Lycett is secured it wouldn't take much for a team to turn him.

So when has it ever happened before?
Just because something has never happened before it doesn't mean it never will.

I'm sure pantskyle will make love to a woman one day, for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back