Mega Thread Delist/Trade/Draft Supermegaultrathread - Who will we draft? edition

Pick 11 - Who will it be

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll hate the Gold Coast even more if they take Cockatoo. Seriously, they don't need another gun midfielder.

Omeara Bennell Prestia Cockatoo Martin Swallow - How do you stop that???

Didn't someone earlier mention having a dream on leavers and waking up with half a mongrel cos we picked Laverde?

I can only assume whoever it was is staying in a tent, and Laverde picked him.

Surrounded by chicks and booze and he's dreaming about the footy draft lol Bless his soul

I didn't expect my comment to be taken seriously.

Trade is srs bsns

I think when I started writing my reply I was in kidding mode too but work interrupted me and when I came back to the post my sense of humor still was somewhere across the hall.

:(

I'll hate the Gold Coast even more if they take Cockatoo. Seriously, they don't need another gun midfielder.

Omeara Bennell Prestia Cockatoo Martin Swallow - How do you stop that???
Odd post. utensil is far from being a gun midfielder. Not even his main position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interestingly it looks like both Weller will go very late in first and Laverde and Nakia are set to be drafted around the sames picks.

Duggan seems to be in front in most phantoms.

I think when I started writing my reply I was in kidding mode too but work interrupted me and when I came back to the post my sense of humor still was somewhere across the hall.

:(
YdAr5SV.gif

I don't even want to think about that happening. Especially if we pass him for Duggan.

Still, don't think he'll slide in the first place so us passing on him is probably irrelevant
I reckon he will slide - these journos all seem to have him sliding, just like they all have McCartin as #1 - obviously it was the link with Collingwood that had him in the top 10 in the first place, but something must have arisen whereby they know he's not going to Collingwood anymore.

I don't think these are phantoms based on how good they think the players are, or whether they fill certain teams' needs...it's all based on their investigative work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back