Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's got more to do with him not engaging in a wrestle with Minson for every throw in/ball up.

You know, not playing to the bigger ruckmans strengths, that sure is soft man, sure is soft.

Yep, if I could jump like a ******* grasshopper, I'd want to negate my advantage as much as possible by wrestling a bloke much bigger than me instead. Makes sense.

Just going back to Myers vs Cyril, I believe Myers is currently the player Essendon would rather have on their team. Cyril is very much the cherry on top. He will be great in premiership sides, or those contending, because he has that x-factor. I'd imagine he would tend to go missing for long patches in teams that aren't brilliant. Myers on the other hand doesn't mind getting his hands dirty and really lifting his team.

Obviously it's going to be hard to prove my point, as Hawthorn are perennial contenders, but that is really what I believe.

Just going back to Myers vs Cyril, I believe Myers is currently the player Essendon would rather have on their team. Cyril is very much the cherry on top. He will be great in premiership sides, or those contending, because he has that x-factor. I'd imagine he would tend to go missing for long patches in teams that aren't brilliant. Myers on the other hand doesn't mind getting his hands dirty and really lifting his team.

Obviously it's going to be hard to prove my point, as Hawthorn are perennial contenders, but that is really what I believe.

I don't even think you can say that.

If you were drafting again and had to pick between the two from tomorrow til the end of their careers, it would require Cyril's hammies to be basically irredeemable, or Myers to take ridiculously big steps.

Oh my.

They're probably going to drop out of the eight permanently this week too. Not sure what he's on about. Even at their best this year, they wouldn't get close to the best of the top sides. They need to realise that their performance against Freo (and not Sydney) was the rule, not the exception.

Moreover, they were better last season, when they were railroaded by Port and gone without so much as a whimper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/who-will-be-coaching-the-bombers-next-year.1070776/

Ok. Time to stop the charade and playing along with the big lie and the faux debate over Hird v Thompson. Everyone knows it will be neither.

iSi2gZ2KnR5h.gif

Well, he would walk straight into their side.

I don't even know who's board that is, but I like.

To be fair, Carlton did well from 9th last year.

:cry:

Don't cry - Jon Ralph and Caroline Wilson would've shed enough tears over that result.

BTW, beyond complaining that Richmond have suffered the off-season from hell, has Caro talked much about her beloved Tigers this year?

Don't cry - Jon Ralph and Caroline Wilson would've shed enough tears over that result.

BTW, beyond complaining that Richmond have suffered the off-season from hell, has Caro talked much about her beloved Tigers this year?
Has the fairax troll even mentioned "football" this year? Can't recall it being a big issue in her life, currently.

Exactly, I'm not comfortable with EFC in the finals this year or next year, 2016 is probably a good compromise. -watching them like a hawk in the meantime to make sure there is no reoffending.
A lot of the younger players who were fast tracked by the supps program will be back to their natural supps-free development timeline by then. Fair for everyone.
Can't help wondering anytime they have a tight win 'Would they have won that without the headstart for all your younger guys?'

So good. So anger. Such bitter

"Watching them like a hawk"

Seriously, that one batch of TB4 must be like the real-life equivalent of a Fire Flower, except one that lasts you through, what, 5 Mario games?

Pretty sure Hird found the philosopher's stone and distributed the elixir of life. Fletch will easily make 4000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back