Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Their supporters don't do banter threads well, we won't have one with them"
Hmmm so would that be from a certain yellow and black team in relation to our team where the main part of their banter revolved around da drugz?

I did have some sympathy for some of their supporters who did want to interact with our guys but to the main the thread just became a s**t fight to which our guys stopped posting

if you actually watched it, he doesn't make contact with his head. It's a glancing blow to the back of his neck. 2 weeks max.

Conkey Punch

Not about us (despite a Lance Armstrong reference) but still giggle worthy.

Players like Crowley are no better then Lance Armstrong, both exists in their sports by cheating their way to the top and prevent others who are more talented and unwilling to cheat from the limelight they deserve. You might try and distinguish between the two but I won't, all cheats are the same and deserve to be punished for their actions.

Obviously the gist of king hitting them is to punish that action which is preferable to the way things currently stand, ignoring it makes you no better then the cheats themselves.

At the risk of crossing into innapropriate content, found this pearler by a 9thmond fan, on the norf "*" fred (thread).

"Worse still, I had a Carlton supporting friend complaining on FB on Thursday night about being rimmed "yet again". I pointed out afterwards that Carlton have 'won' the free kick count in 15 of their 18 games this year (inc 24-14 in the Thursday night 'injustice') with a +65 diff ... the most in the league by an absolute mile. Amazing".

I'm thinking he/she means "reamed", as opposed to the descriptor used. NSFW alert. Probably should have put that first, oops.

At the risk of crossing into innapropriate content, found this pearler by a 9thmond fan, on the norf "*" fred (thread).

"Worse still, I had a Carlton supporting friend complaining on FB on Thursday night about being rimmed "yet again". I pointed out afterwards that Carlton have 'won' the free kick count in 15 of their 18 games this year (inc 24-14 in the Thursday night 'injustice') with a +65 diff ... the most in the league by an absolute mile. Amazing".

I'm thinking he/she means "reamed", as opposed to the descriptor used. NSFW alert. Probably should have put that first, oops.

That is delusional, I think we all know most Carlolton supporters are more likely to complain that they haven't received a good rimming.

Last edited:
Why does this initiative affect these imbeciles so much? :rolleyes:

The ridiculous thing is, if it was their club they'd be applauding it.

God the ****ing morons that infect this site.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THE TAN - TENOUTTATEN - TIGERS ONLY

Ha. Not so funny now is it idiot?

In honour of Groupie_, who tried so valiantly to delete his own post after his stupidity was outed here, I present to you the post he deleted...

Cult supporters already providing many lulz in the dreamtime preview thread

As bad as we are, we're still better than these wannabe's. Smash 'em Dons.

They will kick <60 points because they are terrible and we will force their hilarious backline to kick the footy.

Our defenders will monster their forwards. I don't see how they'll score tbh.

In light of who we are playing this week, I thought I'd re-quote these brilliant pieces of self-ownage by Richmond supporters

Caro trying to tell Lloyd that she's not copping that he said that AS A PLAYER, HE COULDN'T SEE THE BALL when playing down one end of Etihad with the roof open. Just amazing.

This following on from her getting right behind Jescinta Campbell's defending Buddy after he suffered the heinous crime of being booed for stabbing his old club firmly between the shoulder blades. But Tania can't defend her husband despite his reputation being destroyed, eh?

She is a joke.

Definitely touched a nerve Lloydy re Caro attending a game at Etihad.

On Footy Assified’s Good Call Bad Call the first statement is that “Football girlfriends should be seen and not heard”.
It arose as a result of Jesinta Campbell’s comments about Lance Franklin being booed at the Hawthorn game.
She says it is a bad call, totally sexist call. “ … she’s got every right to talk about what Buddy’s upset by..”.
Unless, of course, you are Tania Hird speaking to the 7.30 Report and then you are apparently just a brainless subservient mouthpiece for husband James eh Caro?
Hopeless hypocritically obsessed ###################.
PS Towards the end she says it is a sexist question. One day she might understand the segment puts statements and propositions up – not questions. And that a question can’t be sexist. A statement can be; a proposition can be; a comment can be but not a question. So much for the prestige of Walkley Awards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back