Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jade beat this meltdown on the Norf board:

mods we have ******* essendon fan campaigners in here liking the posts of our fans?
can we please ******* tell those campaigners. I'm looking at you boncer34 mind your own ******* business and like posts on your own ******* board.

go and inject yourself with some drugs and whack over your immoral piece of s**t lying sack of s**t coach. your whole team shouldn't even be playing, so go and worry about your own s**t and thank your lucky stars that in the AFL cheating is permitted.

seriously we don't need or want essendon fans liking posts in here. so **** off boncer.

Gauntlet thrown the * down.

Don't make the job of the North mods any harder than it needs to be, please.

Having said that, it's a textbook example of why posters making a big deal of a few lurking likers just makes the problem worse.

"It's sad that people in Africa are suffering and dying from Ebola while the Essendon Football Club exists in its pathetically delusional state of injustice. The only real injustice is the continuing existence of that football club. People from that club should be in jail and enjoying the penetrating manly comforts of sexually frustrated cellmates. Instead they walk free. No justice in the world some times.

Their fans are scum. Their club is scum. And when we knock them out they'll know about it. **** off Essendon you scum. Have always hated you, always will. Hope we get you in the first final. Will be nothing sweeter than taunting each and everyone of your fans afterwards.

sh*tstain on the AFL club - and fans who openly and proudly support cheating and toilet ethics.

only good thing out of this is the pride and feeling of unbridled elation when we beat them if we're fortunate enough to play the scum."

Solid follow up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suppose people have got so tired of invoking Godwin's in every discussion about us that they've moved on to Ebola.

Delightful.
I'm still trying to figure out its relevance. Especially strange when he mentions it, then goes on to say that the only true injustice is Essendon's existence - I guess he meant as opposed to Essendon being persecuted or whatever, but it sounds sort of like he's saying Essendon not being punished is a greater injustice than innocent people suffering and dying.

I'm still trying to figure out its relevance. Especially strange when he mentions it, then goes on to say that the only true injustice is Essendon's existence - I guess he meant as opposed to Essendon being persecuted or whatever, but it sounds sort of like he's saying Essendon not being punished is a greater injustice than innocent people suffering and dying.
It has no relevance to anything related to Essendon or North Melbourne, it's an irrational rant.

Using a real and horrific human tragedy, as Ebola is, as some sort of leverage is, as I said, just delightful.

My message to those two is this, next time they go to a North Melbourne vs St.Kilda game at 4.40 on a sunday afternoon to join 17 others, just take a moment to think about the fact that we're profiting from that pie and coke you're having as much as North is, and bask in the fact that you are indeed part of our 'disturbing pharmacological environment'.

74223_7ea33793a37de4add3c54a95948d24dd.jpg

Should have a prize attached, maybe "little man's" car? Flogs, the lot of 'em.

Well that's just reduced the people who post on the WB by half!
One of the North posters after learning one of his bretheren had been banned from the Dogs board. Their bagging out clubs over small supporter bases now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back