Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlton gameday thread for emotional recharging, Port had better expect the knock on the door from ASADA.

"Its unbelievable to think that a side doing things above board can be running this hard all game without any sign of fatigue, hasn't even been a single port player knell over for a bit of a puff all game".

Not a happy camper.

Carlton gameday thread for emotional recharging, Port had better expect the knock on the door from ASADA.

"Its unbelievable to think that a side doing things above board can be running this hard all game without any sign of fatigue, hasn't even been a single port player knell over for a bit of a puff all game".

Not a happy camper.

cannot accept they are just not up to scratch.

Not a happy camper.
Is this the same guy who went on that hilarious cyborg rant after we belted them in round 3?

A Dees supporter saying Hurley wouldn't get a game at Melbourne at the end of last year:
I think it's more hilarious that you actually believe that. His stats just do not back up your opinion of him. We've had enough high draft spuds thanks, I'll pass on another.

Who is he replacing out of Clark, Hogan and Dawes? Hogan admittedly in his first year but as important as he is now and into the future, I'm putting him on the field before Hurley.

If he's now a defender who Essendon fans insist "dominates" players in these hallmark performances only they seem to remember, who is he replacing out of Frawley, Garland or T Mac? The latter two are tracking towards becoming two of the better key defenders going around, and Chip is a walk up start to any team.

Didn't Hurley have the single lowest average tackle count in the entire league this season? Pretty sure he was dead last. Happy to be corrected on that.

In short, I support a team who finished 17th, and I'd take him as depth at best.

Jade meltdown in 3.....2....

That's pretty funny. But really, why are we worrying about what some Melbourne flog said over a year ago... It's Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spotted @ Essendon v Carlton preview

"We can lose the game, but Essendon finish with three players suffering soft-tissue injuries (nothing too serious, just enough to keep them out for a couple of weeks...) and a couple more on report.

It would still feel like a win! :D"

"I would love to see Bell play wrecking ball. Mitch too. And perhaps Carrotts could break someone's collar bone."

All class.

Wasn't that Ashby?
Nah, Hibberd

k1b8fID.gif

There were at least three players (Hibberd, Ashby, Myers) who showed contempt for Murphy at some point in that game, but Hibberd was the one who really made him s**t himself.
Yeah, there was definitely an incident with Ashby that has stuck in my mind.

It looked exceedingly embarrassing for Murphy.

"Regardless of what our injury profile looks like we will take the 22 fittest player onto the field and if we show the heart that we showed tonight we will give ourselves a chance.

"If we win next week we play finals."

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-08-23/more-injury-woes-for-pies

Not quite Bucks - you have to win and Richmond have to lose, but hey, if the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.

Hawthorn would have to out-tank Carlton circa 2007 to get remotely close to losing to Collingwood with all their injuries. No chance in hell will Collingwood play finals

In a heart beat. Supporters get emotionally attached to players and want to cling onto them. Look at the Dom Tyson pick 2 trade. You can win by moving talent on.

There is some cracking KPP in this draft - we need a power forward. Not sure there is a player on our list I would not trade for 2 - maybe Goldy (no back up) and Cunners.
Wow. (Trading Wells and MacMillan for pick 2).

How is that delusional? Did he say Melbourne would jump at it?

No you asked if he'd do it and he said yes. Be crazy if he said no.

In a purely hypothetical, footy fanatic fx world, yes. But it isn't like that in real life. Trading away 200 game players with no off field issues can destroy clubs. Look at how Brisbane imploded when they traded Bradshaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back