Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome hands in the back by Norfs ruckman on Murdoch at the end when the ball was 30 out. 2 weeks we get dicked by umpiring. Solid.

Cats fans reacting to being umpired like 16 other teams:

I have to say the umps decided that game.between the score review,the no holding the ball to duncan and the murdoch free,they decided it.

Not that we deserved to win but it was rubbish.

There is about 6 posters I've read blaming the score review.

They know they'd still have lost yeah?

There is about 6 posters I've read blaming the score review.

They know they'd still have lost yeah?

Shhhh, don't spoil it. It's like the whoreks fans who carry on about the Hardford up a goal post game at Waverley, just smile and nod and laugh at how dumb they are.

I guess they're used to efforts like Kellys on Thomas being called play on. The rest of us though.......

Tbh it was good umpiring. Thomas kept playing for frees and Kelly did his best to avoid them.

Tbh it was good umpiring. Thomas kept playing for frees and Kelly did his best to avoid them.

For the most part yeah, but the one in the square was a special kind of blatant

From the Geelong board regarding Selwood:

I'd like to know how anyone can think his weak or soft the way he goes in for the footy and usually has to get his head taped every week. As for the ducking rumor his quite simply the one who gets in lowest 9/10 and/or he rolls the shoulders, usually the tackler isn't strong enough to hold him and gets high contact.

:drunk: x 110

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ducking rumour?

This isn't Franklin's blow habit, he's on national f**king television doing it several times a week

"But, but, but, he has to get his head taped nearly every week!!!" That's because he's ducking said head, therefore requiring taping!

Its time people...This is a ******* joke...**** the media flogs....**** the MRP....So sick of all this ******* bullshit...

Selwood you are a ******* piece of s**t...wasnt even cited for grabbing Swallow round the throat....what a protected species.

Its time AFL people...we need to act so the AFL understands that this wont be tolerated. I feel like taking a pallet of bricks down to AFL hous and busting out every window...teenager sht I know....but when does this end...

How does Goodes get off???????????

This must go straight to appeal and if unsuccessful it must go to the courts.

One word Precedence!

If its good enough for the Australian of the year...If its good enough for the apparent AA Captain....Im speechless...

Wheres the justice.

**** you MRP....your a f***ing farce

Boomer getting 1 week for his bump on Selwood, he mad?

Yes Kong but the complete hysteria and accusations its all a conspiracy against Norf is borderline mental. Its like they didn't see the Fyfe decision. Or the Buddy one vs Cousins etc etc.

Yes Kong but the complete hysteria and accusations its all a conspiracy against Norf is borderline mental. Its like they didn't see the Fyfe decision. Or the Buddy one vs Cousins etc etc.
Yeah fair point.

It's definitely not a conspiracy against North, but it's a stupid decision, regardless.

It's like the Vic conspiracy with the Rising Star that saw Heppell beat Shuey.

The theory holds water when you factor in Rich, Hanneberry, Talia, O'Meara, Whatsisface...

It's like the Vic conspiracy with the Rising Star that saw Heppell beat Shuey.

The theory holds water when you factor in Rich, Hanneberry, Talia, O'Meara, Whatsisface...
Buckley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back