Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but no. Harvey knew damn well that any incident he got himself involved in would leave him with little to no wriggle room at all, given his carryover points + loading for a bad record. Not to mention it was his FIRST game back from a 3-game ban and he was already lucky enough his team was playing at all again this season.

So you think that considering all that, given he is a 380-something game veteran, you'd not actually go out of your way to jump into an opponent off the ball and give the MRP so much as a sniff to get you. I'm not a massive fan of the system as it stands, but he had to know he was skating on VERY thin ice yet chose to then actually do a double-pirouette two-footed landing on it!

No sympathy(********) whatsoever.

Why bc Im not part of the lovefest? Hes a very good player but any decent accumulator can do what he does from the rookie list ie barlow and Miles. Players like parker, Boomer and martin are game breakers, kick goals and break the game open.

He shouldn't be named on the wing anyway - hes more inside and competing against Ablett, Selwood, Kennedy, rockliff, pendles, he's not better than any of them.
Talking about Heppell.

Other stuff: with 4 less games, Rance still smashed MacKenzie in almost every avg stat in comparison.
Not really delusional but more the sheer stupidity that playing less games makes average more impressive.

Not really delusional but more the sheer stupidity that playing less games makes average more impressive.

FarSide.jpg

Check out this one in our trades thread :drunk:
Maybe a 3 way deal with Port.

Ryder, pick 28 to Port
Pick 15, pick 19, Hardingham? to Adelaide
Dangerfield to Essendon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maggot supporter in a "let's bag out 'Robbo' thread".

Really?

Hardie is one of the reasons they are where they are. He has given them dud advise.

I am not a lawyer but have a natural feel for process/procedures and some of the stuff Hardie and the other advisors to the cult said just did not make sense. If Essendon want to consider an appeal they should look for different advisors as the guys they have used to date have done a terrible job.
I got a natural feel this poster was telling the truth - when he adviced us he/she wasn't a lawyer.

Port supporters need to start with their best offers and work their way down from there Re Paddy worth, if Paddy invokes any clause so be it but leave that talk for if/when it happens.

Most Ess supporters don't mind Port but knowing how easy stupid comments on social media become facts their fans need to be careful.

If any anti Port vibe takes hold it will definitely play out in the media and will become detrimental to both clubs causes.

Such as Reid who has been AA as a KPD, won a flag and can play forward?

Or Brown who held Riewoldt in a GF.

Would take Hurley ahead of Hooker who is a good intercept player with Hurley and Carlisle/Fletcher riding shotgun.

Henderson can play that role without being talked up like he's elite because he's an Essendon tall.

LOL.

When you are talking trading you are talking value. You don't get players for free. I'll back Myers to do what Priddis does whilst being better with the ball

Look, I don't mind it IF you are basing it solely on the difference in cost between the two (I often prefer a lesser player at a lesser price), but if you are implying Aylett is in the same league as Priddis, or even remotely close.....

When you are talking trading you are talking value. You don't get players for free. I'll back Myers to do what Priddis does whilst being better with the ball

Priddis is an ELITE midfielder. Would be a walk up start at any club, including ours.

We'd have to 'pay' an extraordinary amount to extract him, which when considering his age would be incredibly unlikely - but he's miles ahead of Aylett.

That is where I disagree. He is A grade he isn't elite there is a difference. Being the best WC mid isn't an achievement they are hopeless in the middle. I mean Darling has played midfield!

You just don't pay premium for one position slow midfielders, I'm not saying he can't play but Jobe is better

Well you can argue the term used if you like - he's an outstanding player. Better than Brock Mclean, not as good as Gary Ablett.

But he's still a walk up start to our midfield.

No he isn't a walk up start, we have Jobe playing his position. Please tell me why you would make Jobes game suffer just to include Priddis!

Geezus..... if other club boards had a delusional pearlers thread this would be on the Eagles board.

Absolutely ridiculous. Priddis gets a game every single week with us and our midfield is better for it.

I disagree with your comment about the West Coast board putting his comments in their delusional pearler thread (if it exists) Jade because their still trying to offload him for a third round pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back