Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and eth-dog, seems to pop up in every richmond thread he can find, obsessed much? :eek:

Not so much delusional but funny that I go onto the polls board, post an opinion on a thread that interests me and gets called obsessed because I posted in it. I mean seriously, if that thread was about West Coast or Adelaide or Gold Coast I would have posted on it as well.

Former bulldog Jason Tutt says he needed to leave the club so he could develop as a footballer and person... I wonder if his personal development includes being chained and force fed alcohol on Carltons next cruise. ;)

When was the first trolling? Only trolling that's happened between these us was in 99 when Essendon were a shoe in for the premiership.

And then again by nearly 10 or so goals a few seasons ago in September.

And Walker trolling Carlisle.

The trolling has been all one way.
93? 00 prelim? Making Murphy look soft?

None of that happened?

Not quite football related, well, not at all but everyone's favourite Essendon basher, turned Swans favourite BombersNo.1 is being torn apart by numerous posters about Nathan Lyon here
Ah bombersnoidea. Trading Nathan Lyon (test average of 35.8) for Ish Sodhi (test average of 53.8). Sodhi is crap. How Nathan McCullum hasn't gotten a test cap there is bizarre.

Selecting Maxwell as a front line spinner is just bizarre.
In ODI's it's not the worst idea in the world. He, Doherty and Lyon have similar economy rates, Lyon a better average but that can be attributed to the fewer games. His batting and fielding far surpasses the others though.

In ODI's it's not the worst idea in the world. He, Doherty and Lyon have similar economy rates, Lyon a better average but that can be attributed to the fewer games. His batting and fielding far surpasses the others though.

I really, really can't be arsed looking at how many times Maxwell would have bowled a full 10 overs in ODI cricket though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a difference between being genuinely delusional and being bitter and twisted and obsessed with trolling at every opportunity because of being picked on by a couple of school kids in 1986.

He doesn't actually believe that. Quoting him here misses the point of the thread.

I suppose what I laugh at there is, how does one hold on to such an all consuming hatred over a game of footy? It's just sad.

I despise Carlton and Hawthorn and past events of course play a big part in why, but enough to maintain the same old boring shtick for as long as this? Nah.

I laugh because it's so pathetic, not because I think he actually believes what he's tweeted.

I suppose what I laugh at there is, how does one hold on to such an all consuming hatred over a game of footy? It's just sad.

I despise Carlton and Hawthorn and past events of course play a big part in why, but enough to maintain the same old boring shtick for as long as this? Nah.

I laugh because it's so pathetic, not because I think he actually believes what he's tweeted.
I deleted the post. Grumpy moderator. :p

But yeah, in reflection I think he was baiting a little and I bought it, so I deleted it.

Of course he was baiting. It's the standard shtick- bring everything back into either Essendon bagging or some obscure twist on something into an Essendon/North dick measuring contest.

We bite too often.

Not grumpy here, just surprised anyone still actually bites at him. :)

Of course he was baiting. It's the standard shtick- bring everything back into either Essendon bagging or some obscure twist on something into an Essendon/North dick measuring contest.

We bite too often.

Not grumpy here, just surprised anyone still actually bites at him. :)
I normally don't.I admit I slipped this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back