Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heppell's just another flashy kid with half-decent skills and a funny head that appeals to the younger fans, nothing special. He's just found himself at a club where he's suddenly become the sole hope for future greatness. I feel a bit sorry for him actually, he will never reach the outrageous expectations of his club's fans and because of those people excessively pumping his tires, sadly for him the rest of the footy community will throw him in the overrated pile.

Parker better than both of them.
B.Hill, Wines, Bontempelli, D.Swallow better than Heppell, close to Martin.
B.Ellis & M.Duncan level with Heppell.
Wow.

He's 20 ******* 2, he's only played 4 ******* seasons and he's already showed more than 95% of players do for their whole careers. But yeah, he's a spud.

The first paragraph makes it the pearler it is.
however
In all fairness- Wines, Swallow and Bont are already/going to be seriously good players. I dont know enough about Hill really to comment but id be happy if Heppell was even as good as any of those.

The first paragraph makes it the pearler it is.
however
In all fairness- Wines, Swallow and Bont are already/going to be seriously good players. I dont know enough about Hill really to comment but id be happy if Heppell was even as good as any of those.
They're all such different players that there's no point comparing them. Instead, people should do what you do and acknowledge that they will all become very very good players in their own rights. But to say Hepp isn't a good player already and to then go on and say he won't reach the same level as those players is exactly what this thread is for.

"Strip away the breaks you get, the anchor tenancy at Docklands, the Anzac Day game, the guaranteed return blockbusters against high drawing opposition, the media attention, and the gulf between us reduces dramatically."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Strip away the breaks you get, the anchor tenancy at Docklands, the Anzac Day game, the guaranteed return blockbusters against high drawing opposition, the media attention, and the gulf between us reduces dramatically."
Nope. Stains.
And the 15 premierships, and the 500 something wooden spoons they have over us. Maybe then will the gulf reduce

And the 15 premierships, and the 500 something wooden spoons they have over us. Maybe then will the gulf reduce

Here I was thinking that except for the massive difference in size of supporter base that they seemed to have a pretty good grip on things, then you highlight these couple of minor points.

The same poster asked for proof of the diabolical situation at the Saints, so I showed him their financial report.

His response?

'I don't know how to read that, therefore you need to show me other proof'.....

Sometimes I think I'm doing myself genuine harm conversing with these morons....

The same poster asked for proof of the diabolical situation at the Saints, so I showed him their financial report.

His response?

'I don't know how to read that, therefore you need to show me other proof'.....

Sometimes I think I'm doing myself genuine harm conversing with these morons....
"ur poor as fk m8"

OR

"You were belted with the wooden spoon last year, overtaken by clubs like Melbourne and GWS."

As if we needed more proof of how little idea the peanut gallery has, I've already seen it said elsewhere that Chapman and Giles are the only senior listed players playing for us in the NAB game.

Baaaaaaaaaaaa...

Danihar will be missed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back